Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
Bought from lazada, those kind got many ports for different connectors one. See online people always say this kind can leh
I was thinking of buying the ugreen usb c hub at $39 at shopee. But Dex station is about $40 on carousell. Which will be better? Portability will be just a usb c to hdmi cable. But phone can't be charged while using.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
dont anyhow what oem wsd leh.
how sure you know is same factory produce one?
different type of glue protector then say luh, no need anyhow cham one wsd inside.
Shop tell me oem then I believe lor. Why so sensitive?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Reaction score
Guys Bixby app update. In its settings, you should now be able to visit Advanced features > Bixby key to assign a Bixby action yourself. Apparently, you can either double or single tap on the Bixby key to launch an app

29nccj7.jpg

29nh6rm.jpg

eqa7ib.jpg

el4c5g.jpg

Hoe to update bixby ah

chanbri

Reaction score
Don’t need Dex, just buy google chrome cast and that should let you stream to your monitor or tv wirelessly and still can charge your phone while doing so.

bawawaw

Reaction score
Anyone using Dex on Note 9? Thinking if I should buy a Dex station or a USB C to HDMI. Using it mainly for overseas use (Netflix and Video players) Can Netflix be played in full screen mode?

Don’t need Dex, just buy google chrome cast and that should let you stream to your monitor or tv wirelessly and still can charge your phone while doing so.

If he will be using overseas and staying maybe like a hotel, Chromecast will not work.

cydutzyahoo

Master Member
Reaction score
guys need help
my dolby atmos keep getting turned off automatically by itself
any solution to make it stay on the whole time?

leinad

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone using nfc-sim on their note 9? it seems it is no longer sensitive on mine, especially after the firmware upgrade. can take up to 3 secs for it to be recognised at the gentry.

Same. I thought it was just a failing SIM. Went back to using an Ezlink card for now.

/Dan

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
If he will be using overseas and staying maybe like a hotel, Chromecast will not work.

yup, I have a chromecast but the place I am going has limited internet access, best to download the videos thru netflix first then cast to the TV. Settled for a simple Ugreen USB C to HDMI from Shopee, hopefully it works well :s13:

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
Still in China, have not receive update OTA from Samsung SG, how's Pie? Any major bugs?

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought a 2nd hand note 9 from carousell yesterday.
do i really need a screen protector.
the curve screen makes pasting screen protector quite useless.

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just bought a 2nd hand note 9 from carousell yesterday.
do i really need a screen protector.
the curve screen makes pasting screen protector quite useless.
No TG comparable to WSD

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
No TG comparable to WSD

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT
【8090三星Note9 UV全胶钢化膜全透明高清玻璃全屏覆盖手机贴膜液态】

I use this as recommended by one of the bro here. Very smooth and clear. No taobao link in case of affiliate link. Those interested can try.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.