Apple Watch Series 4

stanleyjtan

Reaction score
Not sure if things have changed. Bought a US Apple Watch. Can see the ecg app but can’t get pass the birthday thingy. It say cannot use in my country. Strange. Anyone with this problem?

Zakhri32

Reaction score
Time to join the club, first time owning an Apple Watch, decided to go for the Space Grey Alu 44mm, bought from the Apple Orchard just now but still currently still in the box since I’m waiting for my accessories to arrive 🤣

mackie8

Reaction score
anybody looking for stainless series 4? im selling one in the for sale pls check . just receive this as gift i already have one.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any way or free app, i can view my iphone battery percentage via my apple watch?

I’m using Battery Life, but have to pay premium (think around $2+) to view your iPhone’s batt capacity on your watch. Also included is your watch’s batt life and also the capacity (in mAh) left for your watch.

a205mzz

Reaction score
Another marketing ******** from Apple, they didn’t even spend money to get it approved locally here

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I do want to see prove that APPLE apply for approval if they ever done that to start with? Else should take off their marketing BS

That’s up to Apple already, but whether we’ll get ECG here or not doesn’t really matter to me as well. But since the Series 4 is launched here as well, we should get it by right, though not now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.