fat_boyz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reading these 2 now

jjMzNBq.jpg

rTnCGin.jpg

gogaigai

Reaction score
Anyway I just read the Alchemist, and loved it! Simple words but a very inspiring story esp for those trying to figure out what we want in life/ am trying to reach some goals.

If anyone know of similar types of book pls intro! Open to old and new titles :)

audrey_

Reaction score
Anyway I just read the Alchemist, and loved it! Simple words but a very inspiring story esp for those trying to figure out what we want in life/ am trying to reach some goals.

If anyone know of similar types of book pls intro! Open to old and new titles :)

This is one of the books that I read and fell in love with: 100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

So profoundly beautiful and inspiring. Hope you can give this book a try!

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Milkman by Anna Burns. Quite underwhelming so far.

it has an interesting plot though.. why underwhelming?

if you like literary fiction, you should check out "Where the forest meets the stars". Having rave reviews at the moment.. Perhaps you might like it.

UptheToon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

never really found a book quite like The Alchemist. It ventures into philosophy too. Only other books are by the same author himself - The Witch of Portobello.

Emospence

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh. My. God.
I'm now in book 2 do this series.

Book 1 is one of the best, if not the best, fantasy book I've ever read.

The world building and magic system is absolutely brilliant.

Oh yeah I love most of Sanderson's stuff. The Stormlight books can get a tad draggy though.. Just a tad. Still love em.

What are some of your favorite fantasy?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.