Status
Not open for further replies.

rljk21

Reaction score
Like that also can....
Let me try..

Silver honda shuttle 7370
Hi chio bu!

Silver Prius 4833 you selfish road hogger. Like to treval slowly on 1st lane during peak hours right? I bo pi you kana flat tire let you enjoy your slow pace life. Cbk.

Gruber

Reaction score
GoJek ping slow down liao in downtown. Now rewatching Korean martial arts movie "The Revenger" in car while waiting for ping. Good fight scenes!

edwinttt1978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She’s dead.
She’s drunk.
She’s dead drunk.

What should drivers do when their lone passenger is dead drunk?
——-

PHV driver calls police and ambulance over female passenger who's dead... drunk

Thinking that a female passenger had died in his car, a frightened private-hire vehicle (PHV) driver called the police and an ambulance.

However, it turned out that the woman was simply dead drunk.

The incident occurred at a carpark near Block 109 Commonwealth Crescent on Sunday (Feb 24), at around 3.30am.

A friend of the PHV driver, Jack, told Shin Min Daily News that the driver had picked up the 27-year-old woman in Telok Kurau. The woman, who reeked of alcohol and was unsteady on her feet, gave Block 109 Commonwealth Crescent as her destination.

Jack said: "Upon arriving, the driver tried waking the woman but she did not respond.
"Noticing an umbrella in his car, he used it to lightly tap the woman in hopes of waking her.

"However, she remained still even after 15 minutes."

Further attempts to rouse the woman were futile.
"My friend was scared and thought she had died in his car," added Jack.
"He called the police and the Singapore Civil Defence Force."

Paramedics arrived at the scene and successfully woke the woman up. She returned to her unit safe and sound. The driver, who called Jack and told him about the incident afterwards, was so troubled by what happened that he could not sleep for the whole night.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...bulance-over-female-passenger-whos-dead-drunk

Gruber

Reaction score
Keeping car liao. Started at 2:30pm today. Finished 12:45am

26 GoJek trips done. 35 points

Trip fares $232.12
Incentives $205
Nett earnings $437.12

Too bad no more Go-getter, or else would have enjoyed a top up of almost $100.

Last edited:

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Keeping car liao. Started at 2:30pm today. Finished 12:45am

26 GoJek trips done. 35 points

Trip fares $232.12
Incentives $205
Nett earnings $437.12

Too bad no more Go-getter, or else would have enjoyed a top up of almost $100.

GJ no surge or u keep getting short trips

Gruber

Reaction score
GJ no surge or u keep getting short trips

Between 5pm to 12am completed 18 mostly short trips with little or no surge. That already gave me 27 points liao. Highest surge fare was $21 from Centrepoint to Pandan Loop. Rejected a couple of trips to CCK and Yee Tee because I know once reach there usually no or slow ping. Better to hang around town to do shuttle service to clock incentive points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.