Wireless IP Camera thread

tcyeric

Reaction score
Hey all, I recently had a change in router and am figuring out how to Port my sineoji cameras over to the new network.

I tried scanning the QR codes while being connected to a 2.4 connection but still cannot.

Can't really use a LAN cable to connect cause they are all mounted high up on the walls with the power cables along a trunking :/

Sorry if I am posting on the wrong thread if there is an appropriate one I will post over there instead

goodwin

Reaction score
Hey all, I recently had a change in router and am figuring out how to Port my sineoji cameras over to the new network.

I tried scanning the QR codes while being connected to a 2.4 connection but still cannot.

Can't really use a LAN cable to connect cause they are all mounted high up on the walls with the power cables along a trunking :/

Sorry if I am posting on the wrong thread if there is an appropriate one I will post over there instead

Do you happen to know which WiFi router are you using ? With WiFi mesh or without ? Otherwise, you can whatapp Dean from Sineoji, his response is extremely fast. +65 83635195

sgnimo

Reaction score
Received a promotion from sineoji via email..but I just got it recently.

11-58-42-d9d233441de4dbc108005a333843858737f81282.jpg

tcyeric

Reaction score
Using Google WiFi.

Yeah will drop Dean a message

so yes i contacted Dean and i have to say i am very happy with his after sales service (mind you i was a customer many years ago and not recently), i now have my cameras connected to my new network! :)

so just to share how I resolved my issue (in case others would be changing to Google Wifi)

before i start i would like to note that I have 2 pucks (1 connected to the modem and the other running as mesh)

so basically if you were to switch to Google Wifi the best course of action is to connect your camera to any puck (be it the one connected to the router or the mesh one, provided both pucks have been set up for your network already) and power on the camera

having done this the cameras would be able to be found via the app when you search for them, be sure to change your respective camera(s) wifi settings to make sure they can connect to your Wifi network and they should be fine.

do hope the above helps :)

midlusionz

Reaction score
Anyone know how efficient is the 4x digital zoom on PT714v? I am currently using Vstarcam and starting to get irritated by the slow loading speed

currypox

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know why the sineoji pt713v keep having the tapping sound after on for a while? After reset is okie, but sound came back after like few hours later. Alrd exchange a new set and still have the sound....

Kitaro9202

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am a suaku
I lookin for a ip camera with able to live stream and full hd
Best to live stream with a login id and pw

And recommendation?

skintigh

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know why the sineoji pt713v keep having the tapping sound after on for a while? After reset is okie, but sound came back after like few hours later. Alrd exchange a new set and still have the sound....

It could be the power adapter, not the camera.

sgnimo

Reaction score
Hi guys I need some help on IP camera and total novice here
I want to get Sineoji based on the positive reviews here. And at 129-159 I find price reasonable also. I know the camera has SD card slot and records directly to it. Based on this recording feature, will it affect my internet in any way? I presume recording to SD will be seamless and localised and does not use any network resources at all. Only when u choose to view footage over wifi does it consume your bandwidth. Am I correct to say this?

Secondly, how is the night recording function of VT716? This is the model I have shortlisted. Will footage be blurry or pixelated at night?

Thank you

infra.jpg

:D

Dave27

Reaction score

currypox

Reaction score
check both, the power adapter is connected to the extension cable with a male-female 3.5mm plug.

I had exchange for another unit again and the power adapter. But the tapping sound happen again after 1 day. Only left the extension cable now.

endlssorrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for online stream check?
Mean don’t need recording.
So need on the app on hp to check at home status

Leapin_Toufu

Reaction score
HI all, just installed the Sineoji PT713V. Running well.

How to set up this camera in the app "IP Cam Viewer Lite"? I can't find "Sineoji" in the drop down list at "camera type":s11:

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok thanks. Anyone able to provide contact of a reliable electrician. Tried 3 contacts in carousell and 2 didn’t reply while 1 didn’t want the job. Maybe extension of wiring point too small value for them

maybe you could get it the cable somewhere from sim lim and diy run it cheaper? cause some may not want as no money earn

midlusionz

Reaction score
Hi guys, i bought a PT714v Sineoji camera and i wanna use it with my vStarcam on a single app on Android. Other than IP Cam viewer. Using it both with IP Cam viewer now but it seems slow on it. TIA

goodwin

Reaction score
Hi guys, i bought a PT714v Sineoji camera and i wanna use it with my vStarcam on a single app on Android. Other than IP Cam viewer. Using it both with IP Cam viewer now but it seems slow on it. TIA

Of course if you are using third party app such as IP Cam Viewer, your sineoji camera is going through a 3rd party ddns server for streaming. That will depends on that streaming server. If that server resides in the USA, then you will have your camera streaming from Singapore to USA and back to Singapore, it is like frequent flyer miles.

Use the Sineoji app and it is fast and instant on your mobile data connection :D

I still prefer Tinycam Pro app, it is really a top notched app.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.