SBF - November 2018

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
Last few day has been like incremental of 5. So i dunno from monday what will the incremental be. Maybe by 10?

So far i see is 5-6 per day. Maybe only till later stage then will increase as more likely to give up. And I also realised not everyday have selection. Sometimes 3/4 days a week only

ahdid87

Reaction score
Because its near to road and above the eatery. Most likely will be noisy

But 210A and 210B is further from the road also still got lot of 4 room units. Northarc mostly all north south facing is just that only 2 units (stack 205 and 239) will get the morning sun into the rooms.

Weeli85

Reaction score
any idea for those flat without stated (FF),(OK),(OF)?

If never stated mean kitchen with wall and no flooring.

FF - Flooring
OK - Open Kitchen
OF - Open Kitchen with Flooring

As what I know the latest BTO flat default now is open kitchen no more kitchen with wall think they want to cost saving

Last edited:

VinaFair

Reaction score
Got my appointment date today. 2 April for Tampines 5 rm. Queue 60/52.

Sent from HUAWEI INE-LX2 using GAGT

qiaofengnkh

Reaction score
If never stated mean kitchen with wall and no flooring.

FF - Flooring
OK - Open Kitchen
OF - Open Kitchen with Flooring

As what I know the latest BTO flat default now is open kitchen no more kitchen with wall think they want to cost saving

thanks for your info :)

HardwareZone.com

Reaction score
They accepted my SBF application and I booked a unit but they rejected my HLE application

We have to prepare - 20% (cash) + 3% stamp duties (cpf)

Pay 5% (bellow 30 Years old byers)
Pay 10% (hdb loan case)
Pay 20% (bank loan case)

HLE Application Results:-
We are not able to offer you an HDB housing loan as your monthly household income has exceeded the income ceiling of S$12,000 for taking an HDB housing loan. If you need a housing loan, please approach financial institutions regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore for a suitable loan package.

CherryChen313

Reaction score
They accepted my SBF application and I booked a unit but they rejected my HLE application

We have to prepare - 20% (cash) + 3% stamp duties (cpf)

Pay 5% (bellow 30 Years old byers)
Pay 10% (hdb loan case)
Pay 20% (bank loan case)

HLE Application Results:-
We are not able to offer you an HDB housing loan as your monthly household income has exceeded the income ceiling of S$12,000 for taking an HDB housing loan. If you need a housing loan, please approach financial institutions regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore for a suitable loan package.

OMG... Why so weird? Why do they accept ur application in the first place?

april6jingsi

Reaction score
Geylang Nov 2018 SBF

Our appointment is next Monday morning! :)

But I wondering how did some of you see exactly which Units have been taken over the course of the appointment dates in the past week or so?

Can't seem to be able to find it. :s13:

Thanks

Archfire

Reaction score
Our appointment is next Monday morning! :)

But I wondering how did some of you see exactly which Units have been taken over the course of the appointment dates in the past week or so?

Can't seem to be able to find it. :s13:

Thanks

You can use this link! :)
Just remember to edit the filters.

https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13AWFlatAvail/BP13EBSFlatSearch?Town=Toa+Payoh&Flat_Type=SBF&selectedTown=Toa+Payoh&Flat=4-Room&ethnic=C&ViewOption=A&Block=0&DesType=A&EthnicA=&EthnicM=&EthnicC=C&EthnicO=&numSPR=&dteBallot=201811&Neighbourhood=&Contract=&projName=&BonusFlats1=N&searchDetails=Y&brochure=true

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.