Creative Outlier Air truly wireless earphones

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone pre ordered?
Can't find any reviews online yet.
Only concern if it fits as well as the gear iconx.

https://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-air?utm_source=eDialog&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Mailer_280219_CreativeOutlierAir

meet_nanda

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'm also interested in Outlier Air. It looks good for the price, especially at 99 dollars after discount. There is only one first look video I can find in Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xulrQY7fwV4

It looks bigger than the new Samsung Earbuds. However, the Outlier has an impressive 10 hours battery in single charge. We should be able to see it in the upcoming IT Show.

wwf

Master Member
Reaction score
Thinking of ordering but no review yet
Hard to decide

kiama

Master Member
Reaction score
Picture0001.jpg

qwertsun

Reaction score
I am just as excited as you guys. The specs are really brilliant for the price of $99(after coupon).

I did chat up with their CS and they mentioned the online code will be 'limited redemption'.

Also, there might also be special discounts at their booth on 7th-10th @ Suntec so for those that are contemplating, go down to their booth and see for yourself in person (-:

hiryu

Reaction score
Specs wise, this has everything I want. Good battery, USB C, AAC and Apt X. Really looking forward to receiving my order.

wwf

Master Member
Reaction score
Buying hoping it’s closed design and will not have much sounds leak.

I have outlier one plus amazing value at $59.
Sound good of course cannot compared with bose quality.

Hope the air will have excellent sound quality and hold tight during running.
Ordered hope wont disappoint

Last edited:

thecurioustechie

Reaction score
Would it be better to try out the fitting during IT show? But i dont think the $20 discount would still be available by then. And i dont think IT show will have that much of discount with. $20 is about 16% discount.

Hmm I'm worried about the fitting. The specs seems really good though!

How would it fare as compared to the xmini xoundpounds? Anyone can enlighten me?

ccyao

Reaction score
I just order.
To me there is no risk since they provide 14 days refund policy.
At most is a bit of inconvenience to do the return.

ckfreeblue

Reaction score
Surely will come in a few sizes? I don’t know man. This product seems so under the radar

thecurioustechie

Reaction score
Yalo! That's what i thought so too, why only one size.

Hmm i just went to see about the 14days return policy, tempting but hmm its a hassle to go down all the way to jurong to return it

ckfreeblue

Reaction score
I think the 14 days return policy is to our advantage bah. Maybe will just pull the trigger and if it’s really unsatisfactory then will return it

auyongcw

Reaction score
Any updates? Was looking to buy the Jabra elite active 65t but this looks promising..

I have this pair of earphones but the shielding is a major dealbreaker for me. The signal breaks up when I get on a crowded bus/train. It also happens when I walk past the shopping centre RFID gantries.

Contemplating getting a pair of the Outlier Air myself. Like ckfreeblue has said, not happy just return lor. Abit more leceh only.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.