Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, u mean if ordered during weekdays, Qoo10 system will auto approved. And if ordered on a weekend, it needs to be approved manually by Qoo10?

That is correct although there are some instances of auto approval during weekends.

Anyway, if it aint cancelled, dun need so fast think if it will be cancelled.

Project_Xco

Reaction score
i also purchased a phone yesterday at 3pm on qoo10 via group buy but it is showing as "Group Buy Proceeding" with no voucher till now.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
i also purchased a phone yesterday at 3pm on qoo10 via group buy but it is showing as "Group Buy Proceeding" with no voucher till now.
Did you made multiple usage of coupons via different accounts?

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Weeli85

Reaction score
Hi same never received any voucher also since yesterday... I think they got issue or what

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, u mean if ordered during weekdays, Qoo10 system will auto approved. And if ordered on a weekend, it needs to be approved manually by Qoo10?

Hi same never received any voucher also since yesterday... I think they got issue or what

aiyo, just wait until monday. Before 3pm, they will either approve or cancel your orders.

the system will automatically flag the accounts in according to their algorithm, regardless 1 coupon or multi coupons abuser.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cn set supposed to be sold for domestic market, definitely cheaper than global set. only more leche to use for cn cause all in chinese + no google play store, nid to install via china app.

so ppl root the phone to install global software but u nid to unlock the phone "bootloader", flash it with global rom, then lock back the phone. if left unlocked, ur phone is open to any hacker attack.

Only partially correct. While, by default, need to install apps via China app store, can sideload Google Playstore without having to unlock bootloader or loading global ROM.

Many of us using Mi Max 3 China set running China ROM have Google Playstore installed even before obtaining the "permission" to unlock bootloader.

shengliang1981

Reaction score
Anyone redeem the $3 qoo10 voucher from grabrewards with 1100 points before? Is this given in the form of gift card or cart coupon?

ttshtracy

Reaction score

I ordered 1 hp on last Sat. ..my hb ordered another hp yday...both different accounts...was approved immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.