Anytime Fitness Thread

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
If that’s the case, then shouldn’t I sign up with Anytime Fitness in JB and then come back to Singapore and use the outlet nearest to my office/home?

I’ve checked with them, the membership is like RM1,800 annually.

Nope.for cross-border, the membership wont transfer even if u clock the required amount to transfer outlet

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
Did anyone try to bring in anybody before during weekends when there are no staffs? Like the person is not a member. :s13::s13:

they got CCTV AND ALSO alarm. Each time anyone tail gate or bring anyone in,their system will detect and when they go back work ,they can check who. The member and the one that tail gate will kena fine.

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
Nope.for cross-border, the membership wont transfer even if u clock the required amount to transfer outlet

I don’t quite get you. The pass, no matter where you signed up, can be used globally right? So what transfer of outlet are you referring to? Sorry I’m not an AF member (yet), so I do not quite understand your point.

dinosaur2776

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don’t quite get you. The pass, no matter where you signed up, can be used globally right? So what transfer of outlet are you referring to? Sorry I’m not an AF member (yet), so I do not quite understand your point.

System will log and track which outlet you go to. If you keep frequent usage of one outlet and its not the one you registered, they will transfer the account and tag to that gym. I registered at marine parade... But i frequent yishun. Now transferred to. Yishun.. And i paid a bit more Cos of the transfer

Elon Jobs

Reaction score
System will log and track which outlet you go to. If you keep frequent usage of one outlet and its not the one you registered, they will transfer the account and tag to that gym. I registered at marine parade... But i frequent yishun. Now transferred to. Yishun.. And i paid a bit more Cos of the transfer

👌 understood.

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
so troublesome and expensive, may as well sign up at ff, islandwide 20 gyms no limit with access to overseas clubs too and able to bring a friend each on weekends

divasion

Master Member
Reaction score
so troublesome and expensive, may as well sign up at ff, islandwide 20 gyms no limit with access to overseas clubs too and able to bring a friend each on weekends

they are expensive because they dont have long term contract like FF. their longest is 1.5 years only. But at the same time, for a private gym anytime fitness considered "least crowded" already due to 24/7 /. Disperse the office hour and retail hours workers' crowd.

And anytime got 50 over outlets islandwide iirc.

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I train at 5am. No other gym will allow that. :o
Also doesn't matter if there are hundred outlets, if none is near you.

Last edited:

bitwise

Reaction score
hello... anybody knows their policy in bringing in a guest?

do guests need to pay for entry or absolutely no guest allowed for members?

Daeleon

Reaction score
Toa Payoh Anytime Fitness

Hi guys,

I'm considering to sign up for AF@Toa Payoh. Anything reviews/feedback can be shared with me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much everyone,
Cheers
"D"

kygolion

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

If my membership is transferred to another branch, will i still get to enjoy promo rate??

jeffprobst

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the branch at tiong bahru plaza still goin to open? now can't seems to load the coming soon page already.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.