Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
Guys , how long will my grab acc get activated after i sign up via online? Or go down str is faster?

Leave No Men Behind

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AkYQw5Il.jpg

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
What the.... Think driver thought the pavement is the road. Day time should able to see what. It's the night time. Some condo at night really knn.... The pavement is exactly like road... Lighting also so bad very very dark.... One time I also almost ki pavement and the curb is so low like cannot feel. Luckily I realised straightaway jitao reverse.... Nb... From that onwards at night I open eye big big liao if the condo is damn dark

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
What the.... Think driver thought the pavement is the road. Day time should able to see what. It's the night time. Some condo at night really knn.... The pavement is exactly like road... Lighting also so bad very very dark.... One time I also almost ki pavement and the curb is so low like cannot feel. Luckily I realised straightaway jitao reverse.... Nb... From that onwards at night I open eye big big liao if the condo is damn dark

Think someone who approved condo blueprint..drink kopi unless you say developer can do whatever they want and no need LTx and BCx/URx approval..

Some condo carpark or lobby is like testing driver skill..those drive big car cry..

Last edited:

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my friend drive go jek, daily 400-500 nett inclusive of incentives

but he shy, dun wanna post ss

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
my friend drive go jek, daily 400-500 nett inclusive of incentives

but he shy, dun wanna post ss

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
Bro..
What are u waiting for?
Can throw pen at boss n earn 15k a month nett..

U will earn more than your line manager..

Most important you got a car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.