SBF - November 2018

Trailer

Reaction score
Our appointment is next Monday morning! :)

But I wondering how did some of you see exactly which Units have been taken over the course of the appointment dates in the past week or so?

Can't seem to be able to find it. :s13:

Thanks

wow! thats nice. wonder when is the first number called? what is your nice number given? Are you opting for 3 or 4 room?

Last edited:

april6jingsi

Reaction score
Anybody else for Geylang 3RM? Trying to gauge how many appointments per day. Omg~ it's so nerve wrecking! >.<

ahdid87

Reaction score
So far i see is 5-6 per day. Maybe only till later stage then will increase as more likely to give up. And I also realised not everyday have selection. Sometimes 3/4 days a week only
today the number for Clementi 4 rm end at 41. so today surprise 11 gone.

ahdid87

Reaction score
How do we see the actual numbers which are being called? Do we have to log in to myhdbpage?

Yes u need to log in. Under eservice > Application Status - New Flat > Click on 'Reference' or 'Registration No.' to check your flat application status. > Stroll down should have Queue Number.

Archfire

Reaction score
How do we see the actual numbers which are being called? Do we have to log in to myhdbpage?

From past experience, I think the number only refreshed at the end of the day. It’s not live updated. Do correct me if my information is incorrect! Indeed it’s nerve wrecking! Wonder when is the 1st day of 4rm TPY... Anyone any idea?

lalalandzz

Reaction score
From past experience, I think the number only refreshed at the end of the day. It’s not live updated. Do correct me if my information is incorrect! Indeed it’s nerve wrecking! Wonder when is the 1st day of 4rm TPY... Anyone any idea?

hihi have you gotten your date yet?

Mimsy22

Reaction score
They have added bukit panjang 2rm on the units offered page. I think 4rm applicants will get the appt date soon! Just wondering when is the appt for the 2rm? Anyone applying for bkt panjang 4rm?

Last edited:

moriee

Reaction score
i am trying greenview/weave/ridges:) i think selection start next week right? my date is 18/3

Hey! Ive been lurking for any news for tampines 4rm ><
Im 7x/116 but have yet to have any appointment date! Do you guys mind sharing your number?

Ugh, this wait is annoying.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
My date is 25/3.

Still havent decide which project to aim.. green flora/bloom/view/weave/ridge/verge
All those TOP earlier seems cheaper than verge which TOP later.

hanah1237

Reaction score
My date is 25/3.

Still havent decide which project to aim.. green flora/bloom/view/weave/ridge/verge
All those TOP earlier seems cheaper than verge which TOP later.

Personally, green weave and green view are really good as they will be near the upcoming tampines north bus interchange :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.