Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We gonna be grab ah long runner soon. Collect cancellation fee on behalf. Same as uber. Lol

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
This may be another problem if cash payment. Some riders refuse to pay like uber...
Unless riders app got put the fare including the penalty so when they accept the booking they must pay.... Shall see how it goes

We gonna be grab ah long runner soon. Collect cancellation fee on behalf. Same as uber. Lol

MOBIO.sg

Reaction score
Guys , for grab driving , android or iphone is better? I can recontrAct my phone alrd. Was thinking about huawei p20. Can anyone advise?

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At night is very cham...

That time my avante suddenly down engine light on on a friday late night and my poor relief had to wait until i wake up to advise him what to do lol

I snooze deeply until 8-9am lol didnt notice he give me 20 over calls and countless voice msgs lol even his wife call me also

But luckily he responsible nvr dump my car at the roadside and go back home first

Luckily gys no downtime for servicing but problem if car give problem at night. Hard to find workshop.
Universal balance

Desking

Reaction score
Just want to ask u all about passenger left a bunch of key in my car.. so what should I do ?

NkTardo

Reaction score
Hello. Need some insights, I'm thinking of renting Sienta or Vezel (Petrol $58.50/Hybrid $74.20) from LCR.
Wondering which would be better in terms of costing?
Is hybrid worth the extra $20 rental cost?

nexusRAGER

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros, anyone knows how long will the check up at SATA usually take?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.