SBF - November 2018

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They have added bukit panjang 2rm on the units offered page. I think 4rm applicants will get the appt date soon! Just wondering when is the appt for the 2rm? Anyone applying for bkt panjang 4rm?

What happened to Bukit Batok. Alphabetically, should be earlier. :(

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
walao then when will be bukit batok's turn? :(

My fiancee and I going for pre-wedding shoot last week of April, scared will clash. I called HDB earlier and asked when would be tentative dates for Bukit Batok. CSO said not yet, have to wait.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Personally, green weave and green view are really good as they will be near the upcoming tampines north bus interchange :)

Is there a link showing which plot they proposed for future Tampines North MRT/Bus Interchange?

I see alot of proposed place of worship there near Greenview.
There's also a nearby dorm.

Wondering what's the future commercial building will be, shopping mall?

Hi_bingo

Reaction score
They have added bukit panjang 2rm on the units offered page. I think 4rm applicants will get the appt date soon! Just wondering when is the appt for the 2rm? Anyone applying for bkt panjang 4rm?

I applied for bukit panjang 5rm though. You applied for 4rm?

qiaofengnkh

Reaction score
Hey! Ive been lurking for any news for tampines 4rm ><
Im 7x/116 but have yet to have any appointment date! Do you guys mind sharing your number?

Ugh, this wait is annoying.

I am 1x/116. which project are you looking for?

Freyya

Reaction score
Is there a link showing which plot they proposed for future Tampines North MRT/Bus Interchange?

I see alot of proposed place of worship there near Greenview.
There's also a nearby dorm.

Wondering what's the future commercial building will be, shopping mall?

If anyone got info on this please do share TIA!

joannaxchan

Reaction score
has anyone received their appt date yet for tpy 4 rm? i thought selection begins in mar 2019 which means 1 mar but apparently not lol.

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
when is your appt?

still significant number of clementi 3 rm left. you should have good chance.

Yup, my appointment on next Monday. I counted if “all” before me turned up, i still can get an ok unit. Anyway 3rm is just that 2 blks only haha.

Leehom

Reaction score
Yup, my appointment on next Monday. I counted if “all” before me turned up, i still can get an ok unit. Anyway 3rm is just that 2 blks only haha.

hang in there, next monday is coming soon! i noticed that the drop out rate is quite high, maybe about 50%, so you have good chance of a "reasonably ok" unit. which blk do you prefer? 211A or 210B?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.