samsung pay

cheng34

Reaction score
S’poreans Can Soon ‘PayWave’ For Bus & MRT Rides
[omitted]
samsung pay will be able to use i guess?

[1] Commuters will be able to tap in and out using NFC-enabled devices with Apple Pay/ Fitbit Pay/ Google Pay/ Samsung Pay. LTA will provide a list of operating systems and mobile devices which have been tested to be compatible with SimplyGo on the TransitLink SimplyGo Portal closer to the launch date.
Source: https //www lta gov sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=882fef88-4e7f-4b71-9eee-a545b063a489

So yea, the public will be able to use mastercard on samsung pay to tap

hub8246

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Source: https //www lta gov sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=882fef88-4e7f-4b71-9eee-a545b063a489

So yea, the public will be able to use mastercard on samsung pay to tap

Will it be counted as 1 transaction to earn samsung reward point?

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use POSB Everyday Master card's EZ-link function now. After 4-Apr, if I Tap the card, will it be a double deduction?

i am using same.. samsung pay app dont have EZLink CAN no i guess no. ...

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Commuters will be able to tap in and out using NFC-enabled devices with Apple Pay/ Fitbit Pay/ Google Pay/ Samsung Pay. LTA will provide a list of operating systems and mobile devices which have been tested to be compatible with SimplyGo on the TransitLink SimplyGo Portal closer to the launch date.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.