Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttshtracy

Reaction score
Is Xiaomi or Huawei global set all entitle 1 year local singapore warranty?

From qoo ...I saw many xiaomi hp only got warranty for 1 month foc ...if wan more ...need to pay more.
I jus bought huawei hp...2 years local warranty

Last edited:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only partially correct. While, by default, need to install apps via China app store, can sideload Google Playstore without having to unlock bootloader or loading global ROM.

Many of us using Mi Max 3 China set running China ROM have Google Playstore installed even before obtaining the "permission" to unlock bootloader.

Oh can just use cn rom with playstore as per normal? Do they have any annoying apps which cannot be removed?

eting72

Reaction score
anyone still has the 2 off 15 from roulette to spare? kindly pm.
much thx!

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Recently my quube keeps giving me mameq only. O coin.

Same here, only mameq, no coin. But, I'm still pushing on for the free coin every 12 days. 13 free coins per month is ok for just a few seconds work. Won't make me rich, but hopefully they keep giving the free coins till I accumulate enough to "buy" something meaningful.

kenplicity

Reaction score
Same here, only mameq, no coin. But, I'm still pushing on for the free coin every 12 days. 13 free coins per month is ok for just a few seconds work. Won't make me rich, but hopefully they keep giving the free coins till I accumulate enough to "buy" something meaningful.
The problem is u would not know if the coin value will be up or down. Said pegged to usd...

ironut

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The problem is u would not know if the coin value will be up or down. Said pegged to usd...

Can these coins be traded like bitcoins?

I don't think so, right?

In that case, it's hardly speculative and the up and down sides won't be much.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coins value pegged to USD got difference? Items sold on quube are paid in coins so the value of the item will fluctuate accordingly. As long you are collecting free coins through attendance card or spin wheel and not using real money to buy them in bulk, there is hardly any risk of sudden depreciation in value. Anyway i already used 20 coins to get an item i wanted for free and have another 40 or so coins in another account. Just treat quube as a way to get cheap items on the free.

Last edited:

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
not available liao.. but i cant remember when is the expiry date. so try luck here :s13::s13:

if still available, i help u get?

i think all $2 expired liao...... now only left $3...

$3.00 (For min. $20)
255UQAM51295459

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.