Creative Outlier Air truly wireless earphones

bjornng

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for the review bro sagu and hiryu!

really damn tempted. especially the 14 days return guaranteed. that one making me want press the purchase button..

wwf

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for the review bro sagu and hiryu!

really damn tempted. especially the 14 days return guaranteed. that one making me want press the purchase button..

Buy first based on the review, quite value for money as a true wireless earphones.
Others are selling much expensive

hiryu

Reaction score
Buy first based on the review, quite value for money as a true wireless earphones.
Others are selling much expensive

Yes, based on specs this beats everything on the market hands down at this price point. I have bought 2 sets and will keep both for me and wife. Price is good as well. Will listen more and let you guys know if anything crops up.

rejuvienate

Reaction score
From what I understand, Iphone doesnt support AptX, so even if i get the creative earbuds it cannot utlise that function right? Means i'll still be getting like the worst quality available due to iphone bottleneck

TheOutsider

Reaction score
Aptx is aptx
Aptx LL is aptx LL
Aptx hd is aptx hd
Aptx adaptive is aptx adaptive

Simi marketing gimmick, the only one so far is apple calling their LCD screen liquid retina display.

But in their official website, above mention AptX / AAC below in Spec mention Audio Codec: SBC

Fishy haha

MGeaR356

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sagu pretty much sums up my feeling towards this product. There is lag when watching videos on my Note 9 using SBC but hardly any when using AptX. Did a blind test and AptX makes a real difference.

It is also lag free when watching movies on my iPad. No disconnection while it’s in my pocket or when I simulated a running action. I haven’t had any disconnection in my short time with it. Will test the earbuds with my laptop and also Pixel 2XL later to see if there is any thing different.

I feel it is worth the price at $99 but it is definitely not for audiophiles or people who are picky about sound. In fact, I feel my Outlier One is more value for money but that’s is a different product.

Overall I’m definitely keeping this and would recommend this product.
soudn better than outlier one? i am waiting for mine to arrive haha

i quite like my outlier sports in terms of sound quality but i liek my trio the bestr

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Alright quick review
Sound wise, it is good, nothing seems veiled.
Latency wise, I didn't find it lagging with YouTube video. But I had aptx so Android woopwoop.

And oh yes it isn't touch but button!
I like this because I won't freaking give false inputs while trying to fit the earbuds.

Only 1 pair of tips which is interesting, but the fit and isolation is quite good

Perhaps more details as I use it more.

wcmonk

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Quick check in the IT show brochure it state that with voucher then got discount, any idea where to get this voucher? Only about to find a promo code ITSHOW20, is it the same?

eaphla

Reaction score
Creative's brochure stated pricing $99 with voucher.
Guys, where to get this voucher?

vibranze

Reaction score
How is this compared to Galaxy Buds? I'm interested in either this or Galaxy Buds, price wise Creative Outlier Air is much cheaper than Galaxy Buds. Anyone tried the microphone whether the other party can hear you clearly in crowded/quiet environment?

And how do I choose to use either AptX or AAC, or it can't be controlled one? I'm using Android phone btw.

Thank you.

MGeaR356

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
soudn better than outlier one? i am waiting for mine to arrive haha

i quite like my outlier sports in terms of sound quality but i liek my trio the bestr
just got mine.. clarity better than outlier sports! bass on par but fit wise really comes with one size earbuds with one extra..

happy with it!

funnycow

Master Member
Reaction score
How is this compared to Galaxy Buds? I'm interested in either this or Galaxy Buds, price wise Creative Outlier Air is much cheaper than Galaxy Buds. Anyone tried the microphone whether the other party can hear you clearly in crowded/quiet environment?

And how do I choose to use either AptX or AAC, or it can't be controlled one? I'm using Android phone btw.

Thank you.

https://www.headphonezone.in/blogs/...te-aptx-hd-on-your-smartphone-in-5-easy-steps

probably you want to try this

Kapish

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone using this earphones with iphone x?
any delay while watching youtube?

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
If dont care abt true wireless, is the sound better than outlier one/plus?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most important is got ldac? Aptx HD? If dun have dun claim good sound

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.