SBF - November 2018

Freyya

Reaction score
What do you think about Tampines North area (GreenRidges, Verge, Weave,View)?

Definitely an upcoming estate in the east with the hub, mrt and bus interchange. I didn’t like ridges or weave design. View is quite a good location however the leftover flats are limited, low flooring, else the position of the unit is not ideal for me. That’s why I’m going for verge, quite afew good and high lvl units left and to me doesn’t pale in comparison with views, prob only the short 3-5 mins walk to the new hub and bus interchange. In the middle of tampines mrt (green & downtown line) and upcoming tampines north as well. How about you?

dan1982

Reaction score
I got no 60. Appt on 3rd April. Wanted Macpherson, because we think Dakota is overpriced. Think Macpherson is no hope for me now, since only 1 unit left and 5 out of 8 picked Macpherson in first 2 days.

Hello! Great to meet someone in the same boat, my q no is also around the same range. Appointment date at the end of March, now to sit back and watch the great units get taken <cri>

Preferred area Dakota for sure, Macpherson is a little too early for us.

Sadly, the coveted unit 09-92 was the first one to be taken! Oh well, it was nice to dream while it lasted...

Kinda sad that so many units (almost 30) are looking the school/carpark square in the face. not about to spend almost 600k for that kind of view :/
we are totally ok with low floors (3rd/4th, even 2nd depending). ventilation, view and low noise much more important to us.

We're in the I/O category, not sure how that affects our chances that late into the q nos tbh

wbu?

lalalandzz

Reaction score
Yes yes my appointment Date is 20 March and my queue is 2X. Wonder when is the 1st day for TPY 4rm...

im guessing 14/15th because we called and said that we have travel plans. so lucky! i am so far behind. which unit you aiming for?

48sc96

Reaction score
hi. which no did u call? isit the 1800.... ? i tried to call but cant reach the customer service officer. did u happen to ask when does tpy 4rm selection start? thanks

yes i call the 1800 hotline. sorry didnt ask about tpy 4rm..

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Definitely an upcoming estate in the east with the hub, mrt and bus interchange. I didn’t like ridges or weave design. View is quite a good location however the leftover flats are limited, low flooring, else the position of the unit is not ideal for me. That’s why I’m going for verge, quite afew good and high lvl units left and to me doesn’t pale in comparison with views, prob only the short 3-5 mins walk to the new hub and bus interchange. In the middle of tampines mrt (green & downtown line) and upcoming tampines north as well. How about you?

I still havent decide yet which project to go for.
But i do picked some units for every tampines project in case if kene taken by other people.

Yeah, Tampines North have future mrt (Cross Island Line) in 2029. A shopping mall integrated with future bus interchange (other threads mention is only feeder bus? Not sure)

There’s alot of proposed worship place, so there will be an upcoming church, mosque, temple.

One thing that turn me off is the distance to downtown line. Which I always commute.

Dreamscape07

Reaction score
sure! actually i chose 211A. :s13:

wishing you best of luck! hope you can choose your desired unit :)

I did marked a few desired units in both blocks. Both seemd to have their pros and cons I cannot decide! Will have to see which are left on Monday too.

Last edited:

Mimsy22

Reaction score
I called and they mention that bukit pnjang 2rm appointment dates are from 25 mar-17 apr. 4,5 rm Is not out yet at the moment

KuGuBird

Reaction score
Just now I checked. One more unit gone but the Q number is still 5. Don’t know how it works.[/QUOTE]

Im far to go @ 70+.. duno got chance to get a date or not... 🙄
Pls help to update the latest Q no. Ok..i cant see anything in my hdb portal.. tq

olicole

Reaction score
Just now I checked. One more unit gone but the Q number is still 5. Don’t know how it works.

Im far to go @ 70+.. duno got chance to get a date or not... 🙄
Pls help to update the latest Q no. Ok..i cant see anything in my hdb portal.. tq[/QUOTE]

Sure no problem. Not sure after my number, will I still be able to see

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.