Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Any recommendations with ANC feature? Was looking at Sony WF-SP700N and Plant tonics Backbeat 410. Any comment or other recommendation?

Sent from HUAWEI COR-L29 using GAGT

Sagesaus

Reaction score
Is the TFZ X1 the same as the mifo o5? If so isit the TFZ X1 also got standard or professional?

Sagesaus

Reaction score
Should I get the creative outlier air, the mifo o5/tfz X1 or the havit G1 for 70 dollars? I would prefer a clean sound and good fit n no lag latency

xuan87

Reaction score
Is the TFZ X1 the same as the mifo o5? If so isit the TFZ X1 also got standard or professional?

whoa they look almost exactly alike!

I have the TFZ X1, the sound is not as good as my cheaper wired earphones (although to be fair, they sound much better than their price tags too) but the sound is pleasant and unoffensive, and the connection strength is very good. Fit is one of the best out of all I've tried. Overall, it's a "must buy" from me.

Sagesaus

Reaction score
whoa they look almost exactly alike!

I have the TFZ X1, the sound is not as good as my cheaper wired earphones (although to be fair, they sound much better than their price tags too) but the sound is pleasant and unoffensive, and the connection strength is very good. Fit is one of the best out of all I've tried. Overall, it's a "must buy" from me.
I heard that the TFZ X1 is just mifo o5 rebranded. Is the sound distorted when comes to highs? How's the calls too? Could you list all the pros n cons?

xuan87

Reaction score
I heard that the TFZ X1 is just mifo o5 rebranded. Is the sound distorted when comes to highs? How's the calls too? Could you list all the pros n cons?

Pro:
Relatively cheap for the performance IMO, especially when compared to the branded ones
Very light and form fitting for me due to its small size
Battery life is above average, I've yet to drain it in a single session.
Sufficient button operating functions, play pause skip ahead and back songs, and open up AI. Should be able to answer calls but I haven't tried it.
Mine was from Taobao but can switch between English and Chinese language
I answered a call by holding 1 side as a mic and close to my mouth, seems to work well enough.
The build quality of both earpieces and case are of quite high quality.
Most importantly, the signal connection is one of the best I've tried, I do sometimes have dropped signals but they're infrequent and seldom last beyond 1 second.

Con:
I would have preferred the earpieces shell to be made out of metal but maybe that would have interfere with the signal strength.
The biggest con I can think of have to do with the sound quality and the use of a single BA driver. This means there is a limit to how well it can perform. It doesn't reach as high or low as a single DD or multi BA driver, but at least the sound is acceptable to me, I'm able to tolerate it for the pros listed above.

Sagesaus

Reaction score
Pro:
Relatively cheap for the performance IMO, especially when compared to the branded ones
Very light and form fitting for me due to its small size
Battery life is above average, I've yet to drain it in a single session.
Sufficient button operating functions, play pause skip ahead and back songs, and open up AI. Should be able to answer calls but I haven't tried it.
Mine was from Taobao but can switch between English and Chinese language
I answered a call by holding 1 side as a mic and close to my mouth, seems to work well enough.
The build quality of both earpieces and case are of quite high quality.
Most importantly, the signal connection is one of the best I've tried, I do sometimes have dropped signals but they're infrequent and seldom last beyond 1 second.

Con:
I would have preferred the earpieces shell to be made out of metal but maybe that would have interfere with the signal strength.
The biggest con I can think of have to do with the sound quality and the use of a single BA driver. This means there is a limit to how well it can perform. It doesn't reach as high or low as a single DD or multi BA driver, but at least the sound is acceptable to me, I'm able to tolerate it for the pros listed above.
Alright thanks alot! I just ordered the havit g1w and would review it, perhaps if I'm not satisfied I would return n get the tfz x1

Jlyong0008

Reaction score
Just got hold of a set of Apple Airpods at $218 from Lazada. I had previously shared my experience with the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air and they have been my daily earphones for a few weeks. Used mainly for music and netflix.

First impressions: The airpod case is smaller, sleeker, and dense. The Soundcore’s case is bigger and matt black, but it turned grubby after a while from handling. Doesn’t feel so premium. To be fair to Anker, the case has to be bigger because the design of the buds are bigger.

Sound: First sound off, I was quite suprised by the Airpods. I expected the same quality as earpods but they are a step higher. The sound is more balanced and rich compared to the Anker which is bass heavy. For the Anker, due to the sound isolating design, I dislike talking with the buds in my ears as my voice is resonates in my head. I had to take out one side to have a normal conversation on the phone.

I’m using a Samsung S8 with Bluetooth 5.0.
Connection is solid with the Anker. Almost no drop outs or stereo de-sync now after a few weeks of use.

Airpods, to be determined.

Will update all after I test the airpods to see how $218 compares to $141. =) More on fit and sound later.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.