Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
nowadays $12 off $80 considered good or not ah?

Sorry, long time no buy from qoo10 so lost touch already.

I also saw this but I use 15 off 100 bc my item is $99 :(

Atleast yours is more worth while than mine :(

_hulk_

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard of q coins?

Safe to use?

Can use for any items? Or only those sellers participating in it?

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought qoo10 gift cards on the weekends recently? Is it 100% will be under review pending approval or is it just a random thing? Looking to stagger my gift card purchases using singtel dash to maximize savings. I have no issues when buying and receiving the gift cards on weekdays and i need another 2 more to be bought this weekend.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone bought qoo10 gift cards on the weekends recently? Is it 100% will be under review pending approval or is it just a random thing? Looking to stagger my gift card purchases using singtel dash to maximize savings. I have no issues when buying and receiving the gift cards on weekdays and i need another 2 more to be bought this weekend.

I would say 90%+ chance to get manually apprived. If u cant wait for mon, then take the risk and buy on sat/sun.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Errr, when you buy your gc on weekdays, does it require manual approval or is instant?

If require manual approval, then weekends will likely be an issue as they dun work on weekends, so you will likely get the GCs only on mon late morning.

There are incidents where the GCs get approved over weekends, but i think they are more of isolated cases?

Anyways, if you need GCs, can PM me. Dash is 5% right? I can give better :s13:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Errr, when you buy your gc on weekdays, does it require manual approval or is instant?

If require manual approval, then weekends will likely be an issue as they dun work on weekends, so you will likely get the GCs only on mon late morning.

There are incidents where the GCs get approved over weekends, but i think they are more of isolated cases?

Anyways, if you need GCs, can PM me. Dash is 5% right? I can give better :s13:

Pretty much instantly receive when i buy on weekdays. Anyway i only need another $100-150 in gift card. Will kiv your offer and pm you if i need. Thanks.

what88

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I did this on last weekends with SingTel DASH, so far so good and received the GCs almost instantly...

GC.jpg

Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did this on last weekends with SingTel DASH, so far so good and received the GCs almost instantly...

GC.jpg

Thanks. I remember buying a few gift cards on weekend back in December last year but recently all these talk about manual approval got me worried. Perhaps they are applying manual approval for fresh accounts while "seasoned" accounts they dont bother to check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.