Creative sxfi air headphones

vijayp70

Reaction score
Anyone has any experience / feedback about Creative's new xsfi Air headphones with sxfi technology built into the headphones ? They look attractive vs the Amp and free headphone bundle so I am tempted. Let me know.

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They've a huge booth at the show, 6th floor.
You can try it out personally :)

Of course, you're welcome to gather feedback from others here too.

Anyone has any experience / feedback about Creative's new xsfi Air headphones with sxfi technology built into the headphones ? They look attractive vs the Amp and free headphone bundle so I am tempted. Let me know.

vijayp70

Reaction score
Yes I am looking forward to visiting their booth and experience myself.

They've a huge booth at the show, 6th floor.
You can try it out personally :)

Of course, you're welcome to gather feedback from others here too.

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u can bring your own test media. i suggest u bring a 7.1 movie clip and music samples.....

Compose

Reaction score
I think the online official price is $239/-. Si teck show price is after 20$ voucher (same discount is available in creative online store till 15'March.).

Yes, same price as online. I want the amp only but not easy to sell the headphone at a "reasonable" price.

wat8rsp0ut

Reaction score
Yes, same price as online. I want the amp only but not easy to sell the headphone at a "reasonable" price.

If you dun wan the headphones then don't get the bundle. Not worth the time trying to get rid if it. There is no market for that

TiOnGSquare

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pnAuNnB.jpg

ce6ITcI.jpg

KmPmt34.jpg

$8 for ep 630 dude

does the booth sell ep630:s11:

hoks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok they hv a counter here wif a sure win lucky draw. Just need to spend 3mins to listen to demo sxfi and u get the 20 dollar voucher.

Pocoyoz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Jin satki.

Sent from Pocoyo fan club using GAGT

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
EP630 really is goldie oldie but too bad they really do not last. Bought 3 pairs when their marina sq outlet closed and all 3 pairs went kaput within a space of over a year.

ngansolo

Reaction score
tried the demo and on PC show some audiofiles and movie files, movie wise ok not bad can hear andy lau throw pebble tong here tong there but when jazz music played maciam can hear cannot hear dunno wtf singing and no adjustment of volume haiz jin sad

terhwz

Reaction score
can check anyone tested both the dongle and the wireless headphone, any difference in the sound quality?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.