The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what are some of your favourite tools as a collector? I've read several good reviews about Bergeon's 6767 (and its successor 7767) and looking to get a proper spring bar tool!

iphone pin tool and panerai screw driver.

works perfectly with most watches.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah mai tempt me :s13:

i alr hooted my dream timepiece liao :o

Casio_F-91W_digital_watch.jpg
Grats!!!!!

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
The shop I bought the watch from did not have the tools to size the bracelet. So I went to a neighbourhood watch shop to size it. After 1 day of wearing the watch, one of the pins came out! Luckily I wasnt wearing the watch at that time if not I'm sure it would have dropped from my wrist. So now, it's on temporarily on a nato strap.
46600135774_16ef7301a5_k.jpg

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The shop I bought the watch from did not have the tools to size the bracelet. So I went to a neighbourhood watch shop to size it. After 1 day of wearing the watch, one of the pins came out! Luckily I wasnt wearing the watch at that time if not I'm sure it would have dropped from my wrist. So now, it's on temporarily on a nato strap.

nice. :love:

if only they remove the x logo and put in the marinemaster.

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

A lot of the shops dunno what they are doing.. Loads of horror stories out there cos generally shops that are not experienced just assume it is pin only, not pin and collar. Dunno if MM300 bracelet is pin and collar but needs to be handled properly. Nowadays I just do myself.

snowver

Reaction score
Omg damn scary!

QUOTE]

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bringing the king out today in tee shirt, torn jeans plus slippers.
ByZZUl8l.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Do you still have the collar? If they fitted the collar in, the pin shouldn’t drop!

Get a pin removal tool and diy!

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just went hour glass sales, they got bring out their tudor watch 9 piece and got chronograph. Gold watch discount gao gao. Sinn watches pricing decent. First come first serve basis.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

cichlid

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you still have the collar? If they fitted the collar in, the pin shouldn’t drop!

Get a pin removal tool and diy!
Problem solved. I am at the mall now and walked into WOW2 who helped me get it right😁

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
6QrUrPT.jpg

Changed into leather for the BB58. Not very impressed but cant complain much due to its pricing. Bracelet is so much more comfortable.

Btw any tools to recommend if I wanna change my strap back to bracelet again or just any other normal springbar tool would do the job? TIA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.