Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

metavolta

Reaction score
Hi guys. Any recommendation on which phone repair shop to deal with cracked glass screen? Or should I go for Samsung service centre?

The internal LCD seems fine, only the outer glass screen cracked when my phone dropped front first. My previous note 5 drop so many times and didn't break the screen. Note 9 so fragile :(

I dropped my Note 9 a few months back and went to Samsung to repair....

Cost around $400++ but after repair it looks brand new... they change the whole glass, battery and the casing plus a free screen protector

If only I purchase Samsung care.... cost would be half :(

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Note 9 hang for the first time after upgrade to ONE UI

Previously when it was Samsung Experience... the Note 9 never hang
any app that you were using? Some app might not optimize for pie yet..

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

mister38

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello sorry really need help here with a noob question
How do i add the whatapps button on this part at the bottom of the phone?
Thanks you so much for reading!
qLeOsLG.jpg

press n hold on Whatsapp icon > Add to Home > then drag the icon to the bottom

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
press n hold on Whatsapp icon > Add to Home > then drag the icon to the bottom

Thank you, i managed to do it for note 9... i also have a nova 3i and i couldnt do that for it, do u happen to also know why is it my nova 3i i press and hold on cannot move? Thank you so much for help! :)

mister38

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank you, i managed to do it for note 9... i also have a nova 3i and i couldnt do that for it, do u happen to also know why is it my nova 3i i press and hold on cannot move? Thank you so much for help! :)

me no have Nova 3i :o....can try this

Move a home screen icon: From the home screen, touch and hold an app icon until your Phone
vibrates, then drag it to any position on the home screen

or check the user guide here https://www.phonearena.com/download.php?key=019d65f92ab2c038406ea26a18afc4c8_pm-10999

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me no have Nova 3i :o....can try this

Move a home screen icon: From the home screen, touch and hold an app icon until your Phone
vibrates, then drag it to any position on the home screen

or check the user guide here
Thank you for help:)

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My Note 9 hang for the first time after upgrade to ONE UI

Previously when it was Samsung Experience... the Note 9 never hang

I upgraded my Note9 to One UI since the day it was released and so far not once it has hanged. Perhaps one or some of your apps got conflict with the OS.

keith

Master Member
Reaction score
Ban we change / customize the notification icons on the AOD?
Eg my whatsapp is a green icon.... :s39:

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
i noticed that the note 9 battery drains out very fast.
how do often do u guys charged your note 9 or prevent it from draining so fast

on the contrary, my note 9, after update to Pie, the battery is really great! Even with Dual sim on (M1 + TPG), I can easily last a day.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
on the contrary, my note 9, after update to Pie, the battery is really great! Even with Dual sim on (M1 + TPG), I can easily last a day.

I agree. I’m also on dual SIM with Pie on my Note9 (Starhub & Maxis), the batt life also lasts more than a day, even with playing of Pokemon GO.

xhoyasx

Reaction score
anyone here using TPG sim only on their Note 9 with the latest firmware?
I cannot enable VOLTE if the sim is only TPG. thanks

PPkiller

Reaction score
NFC sim is going away. reply from starhub.

If you're using an NFC SIM Card, then yes, it may be due to a faulty SIM issue. We're no longer issuing new NFC SIMs as this service has been discontinued so you may opt to switch to non-NFC SIM from StarHub. Please note that SIM replacement fee of $37.45 may apply.

You are encouraged to use up the remaining value on your NFC EZ-Link purse. If you would like to get a refund, you may call EZ-Link Customer Service hotline at 6496 8300 (Monday to Sunday, 8am to 6pm excluding public holidays) or email EZ-Link at customerservice@ezlink.com.sg to arrange for an appointment to visit EZ-Link office. You will need to bring along the following items:

- Your NFC handset
- Your NFC SIM

Please note that EZ-Link may require up to 21 days to process the refund

buttercracker

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the emui on nova 3i can only have 5 icons on the dock. move out one from the dock to desktop and then move the whatsapp icon to dock.

I tried deleting the icon ytd and instead of moving out, i accidentially uninstalled the whole app:( but i should try moving it out again and see how it goes. Thanks! :)

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score
Wtf.. my note 9 near the pen there corner paint peel off..

Anyone with similar experience?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.