Wireless Earbuds Promo/Recommendations

MrMundy

Master Member
Reaction score
whXX6AZ.jpg

Airpods, galaxy buds, outlier air all are charged in the case magnetically.

All three cases are charged with usb cable, of the three, only the galaxy buds case can be charged wirelessly (the older gear iconX do not have this magnetic wireless charging for its case, only usb charging like the rest)

Matrock5 said:
u have to plug in your usb cable to charge your ear buds together with the box.

The other brands like Apple allows u to charge your ear buds wirelessly while in the box without having to plug in any usb cables.

Which means when u go out ur ear buds are charged wirelessly while on the go. The creative ones does not have this feature.

u do not need to plug in the usb cable to the case to charge the outlier air buds. Just make sure the case has enough battery and just pop in the air buds and it will charge. This is the same for airpods and galaxy buds.
U can still charge the outlier buds in the case while the case is being charged via usb.

Whatever barbarblacksheep posted is correct (i know coz i already own a pair.)
That screenshot u shared, the fb guy is saying that the carrying case doesnt have wireless charging like the galaxy buds. U might wanna google search if not others here will be confused by ur posts.

Last edited:

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why let the case be wirelessly charge? Its better to have more on number of recharge

s-ghost

Honorary Member
Reaction score
how come places like challenger don't carry the outlier air?

freshvibes

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like the Outlier Air is really popular.

Any users here feel that its highly recommended?

Or rather spend more and get TWEs like Sennheiser, Jabra, B&O etc?

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So when u r outside on the go and u put your ear buds back to the case it will auto charge your ear buds wirelessly and the next time u want to use it it will not be out of battery. If not when u want to charge it u got to put on the case, connect with a USB cable and charge it on the desk etc.

why let the case be wirelessly charge? Its better to have more on number of recharge

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification

Airpods, galaxy buds, outlier air all are charged in the case magnetically.

All three cases are charged with usb cable, of the three, only the galaxy buds case can be charged wirelessly (the older gear iconX do not have this magnetic wireless charging for its case, only usb charging like the rest)

u do not need to plug in the usb cable to the case to charge the outlier air buds. Just make sure the case has enough battery and just pop in the air buds and it will charge. This is the same for airpods and galaxy buds.
U can still charge the outlier buds in the case while the case is being charged via usb.

Whatever barbarblacksheep posted is correct (i know coz i already own a pair.)
That screenshot u shared, the fb guy is saying that the carrying case doesnt have wireless charging like the galaxy buds. U might wanna google search if not others here will be confused by ur posts.

3xistence

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the new galaxy buds has pretty good reviews too. You can find them on carousell around $150-$170 from those guys who got it free with their phone purchase.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May i know at which stage did the system prompt for the PromoCode?
I went through the entire process and the final figure before credit card payment is still $119/-. Thanks!
During the order page. Before you click checkout there is a promo code just on top of the price. Apply there.

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So when u r outside on the go and u put your ear buds back to the case it will auto charge your ear buds wirelessly and the next time u want to use it it will not be out of battery. If not when u want to charge it u got to put on the case, connect with a USB cable and charge it on the desk etc.

I have thought it will charge when its inside the case so long the case got battery? No meh? Thats not how all ear buds case do?

Charge wirelessly means the case the use the wireless charger to charge. No ah?

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have thought it will charge when its inside the case so long the case got battery? No meh? Thats not how all ear buds case do?

Charge wirelessly means the case the use the wireless charger to charge. No ah?

I think he is confused by the FB post, which then further confusing people here with his posts ;)

U put your airbuds back to the case, it WILL CHARGE the airbuds (Without having to plug in USB cable) Only time you have to plug in the USB cable is that the battery in the case is also depleted.

FB post was asking if the case itself can be charged wirelessly, like the new Galaxy Buds case and that is a no, at least not in this version.

:D

animeonegai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think he is confused by the FB post, which then further confusing people here with his posts ;)

U put your airbuds back to the case, it WILL CHARGE the airbuds (Without having to plug in USB cable) Only time you have to plug in the USB cable is that the battery in the case is also depleted.

FB post was asking if the case itself can be charged wirelessly, like the new Galaxy Buds case and that is a no, at least not in this version.

I rather have longer hours. Lol. Charge wirelessly is non essential and only adds cost. Hope they do that. 2 full recharge is not high enough.

Matrock5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That was why I post here to get clarifications if I am wrong and I appreciate it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.