Honda Fit - Reliable PI

cyruslwphk

Reaction score
Hi bros - Interested to get a brand new Fit 1.3 with PI and it is my first time to buy car from PI in Singapore. Shopped few shops and wanted to know any comment or feedback for these companies:
1. Jack Car
2. MyCar Pte Ltd
3. Vincar

Hope can get some feedback and appreciate it !

ng_zai

Reaction score
Hi bros - Interested to get a brand new Fit 1.3 with PI and it is my first time to buy car from PI in Singapore. Shopped few shops and wanted to know any comment or feedback for these companies:
1. Jack Car
2. MyCar Pte Ltd
3. Vincar

Hope can get some feedback and appreciate it !
Do your own diligent checks and look around more before committing

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

zoneware7

Reaction score
suggest u stick with the bigger PI players. The coe quotas will drop towards year end, in 2010 only 700+ quota. I suspect some of the PIs may not do well when the quota is low. so may affect your car warranty

Last edited:

winningeleven

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
First time buying a car in SG. I suggest u better consider getting the 1.3 from AD. Price might be slightly expensive. Go take sometime to read up more at the Honda jazz/ fit discussions here. There was a wise comment on getting a Honda fit from PI.

Car is such a big purchase beside housing in SG. So better do more research on it.

HondaJG

Reaction score
if to purchase Jazz/Fit 1.3, go with AD.
else if purchase Fit/Jazz 1.5, go with PI for hybrid model.

mmmbop!

Reaction score
also facing this issue. want to buy a Jazz/Fit petrol 1.3 under private hire registration. Went down to Kah Motors to check out the Jazz 1.3 LX. Looks good, but they don't do PHV loan so must full cash. Any advice on what to do? Or how to find PHV loan myself outside? Thanks!

Justahelpdesk

Reaction score
also facing this issue. want to buy a Jazz/Fit petrol 1.3 under private hire registration. Went down to Kah Motors to check out the Jazz 1.3 LX. Looks good, but they don't do PHV loan so must full cash. Any advice on what to do? Or how to find PHV loan myself outside? Thanks!

Why not take a normal car loan instead of phv loan?

ChipmDale

Reaction score
Purchased a Honda Fit from Jackcar just recently. Got the COE on the first bidding. Car pending for LTA clearance. SC is Jamie.
Overall service is good. Not pushy, answer all our question and doubts. Hope this is helpful for you on your purchase.
I think they are on limited stock... my wife wanted the Red color fit 1.3.. but the boss not bringing any new one soon.. so we chose the white.

Ohh yes, vincar offer honda sensing fit but price is higher. If i rem correctly should be around 69k(round up)

Last edited:

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Purchased a Honda Fit from Jackcar just recently. Got the COE on the first bidding. Car pending for LTA clearance. SC is Jamie.
Overall service is good. Not pushy, answer all our question and doubts. Hope this is helpful for you on your purchase.
I think they are on limited stock... my wife wanted the Red color fit 1.3.. but the boss not bringing any new one soon.. so we chose the white.

Ohh yes, vincar offer honda sensing fit but price is higher. If i rem correctly should be around 69k(round up)

Nice..enjy the ride... Please update on the after sales service too. Thanks.
Did you ask them how they deal when there is a recall on fault rectification on cars sold by them?

Hanwei7407

Reaction score
I got it from vincecar, SE jayden very nice and friendly guy, answer all your enquiries and question, ask for freebie he will try his best to give it to you, order grey Fit from them stock coming April, they have sensing too which is 1k more

renfred89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got it from vincecar, SE jayden very nice and friendly guy, answer all your enquiries and question, ask for freebie he will try his best to give it to you, order grey Fit from them stock coming April, they have sensing too which is 1k more

honda fit sensing macam like a bit low for 1k. only got lane departure warning, got blind spot monitoring?

sigcomms

Reaction score

Was served by Jamie too. Nice experience, knowledgeable and answers to all your queries.

Too bad the deal did not make through due to delivery date not able to make it before the end of my existing car.

mmmbop!

Reaction score
Haha because it's partly to be used for private hire. I understand that if you do normal car loan, and you later apply to change the car to a commercial Z10 classification, the finance company / banks will ask you to refinance the loan. That's what I heard. Some people say can take a chance, and that most banks won't do that, but not sure also!

hookwai

Reaction score

You have pm

ChipmDale

Reaction score
Hi Hookwai,

Thanks for the pm, i can post here on your enquiry also to help adv for her hee. But it for you to decide if it is a good deal. Since other pi have very different way of marketing... if i rem correctly is 4bid guaranteed. so far what i encounter with other pi are, premium color need to top up, keyless need to top up... happy shopping.
2fnCk5n.jpg

hookwai

Reaction score
Hi Hookwai,

Thanks for the pm, i can post here on your enquiry also to help adv for her hee. But it for you to decide if it is a good deal. Since other pi have very different way of marketing... if i rem correctly is 4bid guaranteed. so far what i encounter with other pi are, premium color need to top up, keyless need to top up... happy shopping.
2fnCk5n.jpg

Thanks. Already placed dp last week. So far didn't experience any PI telling me to topup for keyless, thought all FIT by default is keyless. Anyway mine is white too.

mmmbop!

Reaction score
Thanks. Already placed dp last week. So far didn't experience any PI telling me to topup for keyless, thought all FIT by default is keyless. Anyway mine is white too.

Which PI did you go for in the end and what is the pricing? Mind sharing? Can PM if need be. Thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.