SBF - November 2018

hairyashell

Reaction score
Heard from relatives/friends staying at high floor that it's super hot due to the exposure to the sun, especially if get any afternoon sun. Think I'll go for mid floor instead. High floor seems overrated/overpriced anyway. Can't wait for the appointment in a couple of weeks time!

Archfire

Reaction score
im guessing 14/15th because we called and said that we have travel plans. so lucky! i am so far behind. which unit you aiming for?

Ahhh nice. Good reason! Guess we will start refreshing on 14 March onwards! Yes indeed lucky! Previous few rounds I got very back numbers and never get to choose any unit. Am Glad we didn’t get to choose previously for a good number now. Currently no specific unit but in general just Bidadari and near MRT would be good. Will decide later when it is nearer. How about you? Any specific projects you looking at?

lalalandzz

Reaction score
Ahhh nice. Good reason! Guess we will start refreshing on 14 March onwards! Yes indeed lucky! Previous few rounds I got very back numbers and never get to choose any unit. Am Glad we didn’t get to choose previously for a good number now. Currently no specific unit but in general just Bidadari and near MRT would be good. Will decide later when it is nearer. How about you? Any specific projects you looking at?

yes yes, do update if you see any changes :)
did you apply with any scheme?
also bidadari, hopefully there will be units left in either courtview and lakeview. what about you? how come you not looking at tpy crest?

ken_lzj

Reaction score
chances of SBF

hi guys, congratulations for those who are successful in their SBF application.
I am starting to look out for SBF, may i know what the chances are to apply for towns like bidadari, tampines, kallang?
or usually how many times do ppl need to apply until they get selected?

tks..

harharhar

Reaction score
I am starting to look out for SBF, may i know what the chances are to apply for towns like bidadari, tampines, kallang?

tks..

It varies... Nobody knows. So just apply :)

Archfire

Reaction score
yes yes, do update if you see any changes :)
did you apply with any scheme?
also bidadari, hopefully there will be units left in either courtview and lakeview. what about you? how come you not looking at tpy crest?

Sure thing! Applied with the near parent proximity scheme. Not sure the actual naming lol. Yup similar those area would be good. Maybe we can be neighbours! What’s your queue number? Bidadari got lots of friends staying nearby. Easy to meet up!

tks..

This really varies. I have friends who hit it in their 1st try, and have friends who have tried 5 years and are currently still applying.

lalalandzz

Reaction score
Sure thing! Applied with the near parent proximity scheme. Not sure the actual naming lol. Yup similar those area would be good. Maybe we can be neighbours! What’s your queue number? Bidadari got lots of friends staying nearby. Easy to meet up!

This really varies. I have friends who hit it in their 1st try, and have friends who have tried 5 years and are currently still applying.

which blocks are you looking at? yes thats for sure, we can easily meet up!
yah i have friends who tried for 7 years hahah so its really down to luck i guess

48sc96

Reaction score
anyone know about the meaning of OF / OK / FF ?

* Found the meanig.... can i ask if "OF" comes with flooring ?

Last edited:

Brown0105

Reaction score
Any idea if selection dates have started being given out for any of the non mature estates?

Just called HDB, mine is Punggol 4 Room, according the customer service the 1st batch of Punggol 4 Room selection fall in end of March. but she cant confirm which day of March. You may call in and ask your selection area too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.