The Division 2

khroness

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 minor things that i dont like in the game

1. press F for few seconds to loot gears in the middle of battle is kinda counter-intuitive.. i prefer immediate loot when press F.
2. special weapon ammo needs to be more common because the sniper is not even that powerful .. no 1 hit 1 ko kinda sniper is useless
3. melee technique feels really sux.. prefer better melee animation and finishing move

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alert
VkTO20p.png

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

10 clan slots left for HWZ members. see discord link in first post.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubiso...s/345221/intelligence-annex-bounties-projects

Bounties

Bounties are the new and improved iteration of the High Value Target system that was available in The Division. At their core, bounties put a price on the heads of enemy bosses to reward Agents for eliminating hostile threats to the city. Washington, D.C. is anything but safe, and it is the responsibility of Division Agents to keep these ringleaders off the streets.

Projects

Projects take the Assignments system from The Division and rework them into a feature that emphasizes the dynamic nature of the open world. Earned early on in the leveling experience, Projects are calls-to-action by Settlement Leaders and the Division Coordinator as you explore D.C. The settlements have needs and goals they cannot meet without your help, and they will definitely make it worth your while!

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
t9crYEk.png

Preload is now available for Div 2.
Approx 44GB.

Last edited:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gold or Ultimate edition owners should be able to play as of 2100hrs tonight. (if the interpretation of the launch times are accurate).

Standard edition owners start on the 14th

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, will jump in as soon as I have the time for it apart from fitness, travel and work. :) how much is it selling for the gold version on Uplay?

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, will jump in as soon as I have the time for it apart from fitness, travel and work. :) how much is it selling for the gold version on Uplay?

SGD117. if you have 200 uplay points u can exchange that for 20% store discount.

but if you going to do that, might as well go for the Ultimate version which is already discounted to SGD128 and the 20% does stack.

Runez

Master Member
Reaction score
SGD117. if you have 200 uplay points u can exchange that for 20% store discount.

but if you going to do that, might as well go for the Ultimate version which is already discounted to SGD128 and the 20% does stack.

does it apply to PS4 store?

Unic0rn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
thanks for information, the ultimate edition it is then! :)

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
enjoyed div 1 so i'm playing this

currently level 2 with no one in my uplay friends list lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.