SBF - November 2018

suping

Reaction score
Just called HDB, mine is Punggol 4 Room, according the customer service the 1st batch of Punggol 4 Room selection fall in end of March. but she cant confirm which day of March. You may call in and ask your selection area too.

Hi, have you gotten your appt date for Punggol 4rm?
may i ask for your queue no.? and where you are looking at?

I am also taking Punggol 4 room.
Thanks!

GoodHype

Reaction score
yes yes, do update if you see any changes :)
did you apply with any scheme?
also bidadari, hopefully there will be units left in either courtview and lakeview. what about you? how come you not looking at tpy crest?

hihi, can share which unit u looking at courtview and lakeview? thanks

Brown0105

Reaction score
Hi, have you gotten your appt date for Punggol 4rm?
may i ask for your queue no.? and where you are looking at?

I am also taking Punggol 4 room.
Thanks!

i haven't got my appointment yet. My Queue number is 6x, we target few units for each areas to play safe since our number just in middle. by the way we target completed areas, how about you?

suping

Reaction score
i haven't got my appointment yet. My Queue number is 6x, we target few units for each areas to play safe since our number just in middle. by the way we target completed areas, how about you?

We got 4x. We are mainly looking looking at yet to complete areas. However, we are exploring completed areas now to play safe cause there isn't much yet to complete ones.

Brown0105

Reaction score
We got 4x. We are mainly looking looking at yet to complete areas. However, we are exploring completed areas now to play safe cause there isn't much yet to complete ones.

you should able to choose from NorthShore drive and Punggol drive since your number quite good compare mine. update me once you got your appt date.

suping

Reaction score
you should able to choose from NorthShore drive and Punggol drive since your number quite good compare mine. update me once you got your appt date.

Northshore is too far for us cause we want to be near his parents.
yeah will keep you updated. but i wonder if anyone has receive their appt date for Punggol area.

Brown0105

Reaction score
Northshore is too far for us cause we want to be near his parents.
yeah will keep you updated. but i wonder if anyone has receive their appt date for Punggol area.

I guess not yet, because HDB told me estimate start date fall in end Mar, but not confirm yet.

likeclouds

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! Mine is punggol 4 room too, but number is quite far back.

Just called HDB, mine is Punggol 4 Room, according the customer service the 1st batch of Punggol 4 Room selection fall in end of March. but she cant confirm which day of March. You may call in and ask your selection area too.

likeclouds

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering which area are you looking at?

I'm looking at uncompleted units only! Keen on sunrise ii or northshore. I think there won't be northshore left for me as I'm 19X so I'll probably take sunrise!

Which uncompleted units are you looking at?

Archfire

Reaction score
which blocks are you looking at? yes thats for sure, we can easily meet up!
yah i have friends who tried for 7 years hahah so its really down to luck i guess

Have not decided on the blocks yet! Cos thinking of seeing what’s left then decide. Cut myself some stress (imagine I decided on a few then all kenna taken. Will have greater disappointment, just see whatever is left!)
What’s your queue number (rough gauge will do) haha. :)

olicole

Reaction score
Just now I checked. One more unit gone but the Q number is still 5. Don’t know how it works.

Im far to go @ 70+.. duno got chance to get a date or not... 🙄
Pls help to update the latest Q no. Ok..i cant see anything in my hdb portal.. tq[/QUOTE]

12 March- q number up to 10

suping

Reaction score
I'm looking at uncompleted units only! Keen on sunrise ii or northshore. I think there won't be northshore left for me as I'm 19X so I'll probably take sunrise!

Which uncompleted units are you looking at?

I kinda like northshore but it is too far out. So we are still looking around and thinking if we should get a completed unit.

dance42001

Reaction score
Today is supposed to be my selection day for kallang 5 room. But got news from HDB on Friday that the only Chinese quota was selected:s22::s22::s22:.

So best of luck for all others still waiting for the selection. :D:D:D

Pray Hard now for the Feb BTO.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
My tampines selection starts tmr 😁😁 hopefully no one before me wants the unit that I’m aiming for.

Lucky you! haha. I guess your q below 10. I believe tomorrow is tampines time to roll out.

Hope you will get your ideal unit when it's your turn.
Which verge block are you aiming at?

KuGuBird

Reaction score
Im far to go @ 70+.. duno got chance to get a date or not... 🙄
Pls help to update the latest Q no. Ok..i cant see anything in my hdb portal.. tq

12 March- q number up to 10[/QUOTE]

Hows your selection today? Manage to book a unit?😆

slogd3ad

Reaction score
I read some article few months ago about when paying your hdb mortage using CPF, if one day you want to sell... the proceeds will return to your cpf + accrued interest. Correct?

What about paying some of these fees where payment can be made with CPF? Does it applies for the accrued interest as well? :
downpayment,
stamp duty,
conveyancing legal fees,
caveat registration fees,
registration fees,
stamp duty on mortgage,
survey fees,
home protection scheme

(Ref: https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/99-co-guides-paying-bto-flat/)

Or this one actually no need to matter, everyone just pay with CPF?
Thanks for the knowledge.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.