[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

ksw101

Reaction score
Finally!

6H4vH08.png

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone notice Dead or Alive 6 theres a ‘US version’?
when u go into the details, it mentioned this content is available only for US version.

i have seen english versions but first time see one labeled as ‘US version’ in our sg psn store.
not sure is it related to the recent switch of service?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone notice Dead or Alive 6 theres a ‘US version’?
when u go into the details, it mentioned this content is available only for US version.

i have seen english versions but first time see one labeled as ‘US version’ in our sg psn store.
not sure is it related to the recent switch of service?
https://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2019/01/19/director-denies-dead-or-alive-6-censorship/#/slide/1

- there is no difference in content among all platforms. Any rumors about censorship for Sony’s [platform] are not true.

- That said, Shimbori explained that the adjustments made to the characters’ costumes were necessary to sell the game in Europe and North America.
“Some stores will actually refuse to sell the game, and this is really a big issue sales-wise,” he added while referencing Dead or Alive: Xtreme 3.

So, no censorship across platforms, but censorship across regions (ie. US versions, regardless PS4/XB1/PC, are all censored)?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

Looks like Borderlands meets Saints Row meets Bulletstorm. Hmm... I don't recall the first game being so lighthearted, I thot it took itself rather seriously. And it was a FPS + racing game, and neither being satisfactory (would have been better if it didn't force you to keep doing racing to progress).

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Left Alive let's play (Chinese commentary)

When I first heard of this game some time ago, I thought it's yet another zombie game, based on the name alone. Recently heard more of it and found out it's set in the Front Mission world. It's produced/directed by people who did Front Mission series and Armored Core series, art design from Metal Gear series. Ok, that gotten some attention. Then it came out and (you can see in the video above)... crap.

symbiote28

Reaction score
Anyone getting division 2 for PS4? Maybe can play together.

i loved the first one and as far as i can remember, i played almost every night when it launched. sold the game after i completed single campaign, and re-bought it to play and farm with my friends.

still looking for a good deal and i'm not sure should i just go for the normal edition or the gold edition. that said, the last game i played was Spider-Man and other AAA titles that came before and after that, are all sitting nicely at my tv console still in its shrink wrap :(

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i loved the first one and as far as i can remember, i played almost every night when it launched. sold the game after i completed single campaign, and re-bought it to play and farm with my friends.

still looking for a good deal and i'm not sure should i just go for the normal edition or the gold edition. that said, the last game i played was Spider-Man and other AAA titles that came before and after that, are all sitting nicely at my tv console still in its shrink wrap :(

hahaha i see.
I bought the ultimate version one. :(
Dunno if i will play long anot. Old liao, cannot play long.
:(

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used key word “PS4 Remote Play”

Downloaded this on Saturday, think it was released a day or two after the PS4 update.

Played some FPS, went mad as I couldn't even squat, aim and shoot at the same time :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.