Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenplicity

Reaction score
Another better way to get cashback..is to have another qoo10 account...and you use it to get share your affiliate link...can get more than 2 %..but max is $10 ...

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

Like this very easy to get blocked right?

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, so q coin address is tied to a specific mobile number which u bind the Qoo10/live10 app to the quube app?

Before you can spin wheel for q-coins, they will ask you to create a wallet. This wallet is bind to a unique mobile number which they will validate by sending you a one time pin. So lets say you have 2 different accounts collecting coins, you will require 2 mobile numbers.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone can recommend best code now that mastercard $20/40 has ended?
Ya. This was the best..

Sent from A Person Who Spent Hours Researching Geneco So You Don't Have To! Pm Me For More Details! using GAGT

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya. This was the best..

Sent from A Person Who Spent Hours Researching Geneco So You Don't Have To! Pm Me For More Details! using GAGT

any next best? I cant find a similar code like the masterpromo, even $10 off also cant find :o

At best $5 only

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any recommendation for wireless keyboard and mouse ? Must be full size. Just normal use. Not for gaming. Thanks.

VacheronLim

Reaction score
Any recommendation for wireless keyboard and mouse ? Must be full size. Just normal use. Not for gaming. Thanks.

i use logitech mk345 for home and office (not a gamer too), the contour mouse is very comfortable for prolonged usage (right handed)...and the wrist support on keyboard

tried mk235 and didn't quite like it, too "flat" and lacks the feel of a conventional keyboard

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
singtel dash cashback capped at $2.50 per order?

5% cashback (capped @ $50 spend), so tats a max of $2.50 cashback for the 1st transaction per participating merchant per day iirc. Not per order hor.

Last edited:

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much is your spend ? I see if I have any coupon you need.

huawei hotspot router around $56 :s13:

Thank you but i just found a $5 off $50 code, dont think i can get anything more with expiry of mastercard $20 off $40

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
huawei hotspot router around $56 :s13:

Thank you but i just found a $5 off $50 code, dont think i can get anything more with expiry of mastercard $20 off $40

There is a monthly '10 off 50' Live10 User Coupon. You can find it in Q lounge using desktop.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a monthly '10 off 50' Live10 User Coupon. You can find it in Q lounge using desktop.

should just diam diam and not remind ppl still got Live10 coupon... best is for ppl to forget got this coupon then we wouldn't keep on having ppl every after few days posting to ask where to find the coupon... :s13:

regards,
wacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.