OCBC Titanium Mastercard

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, i have pm you. Please respond. Thanks.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Hi David,

We have received your PM, and we are currently checking with the relevant department on the matter.

Once there is an update, we will get in touch with you.

^DG

vivianng

Reaction score
Dear OCBC,

I have faced an issue with the titanium card 10x rewards programme. I have purchase a laptop from the following shop call AddOn system. They are the only distributor of Vaio Laptop in singapore. I made a purchase of the laptop which cost $3099 using the ocbc titanium card. However, to my surprise the points were not credited into my account. I called ocbc to tell them about this. They acknowledge that laptop is indeed part of electronics and that they know that i have purchased a laptop from the AddOn System however the MCC code that's registered to the company was not of the correct MCC code. However they get back to me today and say there's nothing they can do about it. This is pretty unfair that i did not receive the bonus points as i'm pretty sure the company deal with laptop as much as harvey norman challenger and best denki.

Please help me with the following situation.

Thank you

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Dear OCBC,

I have faced an issue with the titanium card 10x rewards programme. I have purchase a laptop from the following shop call AddOn system. They are the only distributor of Vaio Laptop in singapore. I made a purchase of the laptop which cost $3099 using the ocbc titanium card. However, to my surprise the points were not credited into my account. I called ocbc to tell them about this. They acknowledge that laptop is indeed part of electronics and that they know that i have purchased a laptop from the AddOn System however the MCC code that's registered to the company was not of the correct MCC code. However they get back to me today and say there's nothing they can do about it. This is pretty unfair that i did not receive the bonus points as i'm pretty sure the company deal with laptop as much as harvey norman challenger and best denki.

Please help me with the following situation.

Thank you

Hi Vivian,

We would like to look into this. Could you drop us a private message with your bank registered mobile number?

^DG

vivianng

Reaction score
Hello DG,

Thank you for looking into this matter.

I am unable to send any private message as the pm feature is disabled.

the laptop i purchased was Vaio

Thanks for your help
Appreciate it.

Do let me know once you receive this message so i can delete my number off the post.

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hello DG,

Thank you for looking into this matter.
my contact detail is <removed for privacy>

I am unable to send any private message as the pm feature is disabled.

the laptop i purchased was Vaio

Thanks for your help
Appreciate it.

Do let me know once you receive this message so i can delete my number off the post.

Hi Vivian,

We have taken note of your contact number, and we have dropped you a private message as well.

You may wish to edit your post to remove your contact number.

^DG

alan1282

Reaction score
Will spending at Best Denki during IT Show now get the 10X rewards and 2% rebates?

OCBC team please kindly revert.

Thank you.

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Will spending at Best Denki during IT Show now get the 10X rewards and 2% rebates?

OCBC team please kindly revert.

Thank you.

Hi

As long as the purchase is done with Best Denki, the transaction will earn 10X and 2% rebate

Happy shopping!

^Sh

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

z3n1th

Reaction score
Hi there JialatThisOne

We can assure you it's a genuine offer for new Titanium Rewards card applicants.

^Sh

Hi, I applied for that offer as a new ocbc credit card applicant. Receive a message that i nees to submit a few docs including this “full set of application form with signature”. where can i find the form to fill in and sign to submit ??

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there JialatThisOne

We can assure you it's a genuine offer for new Titanium Rewards card applicants.

^Sh
Hi OCBC, is there a specific link to sign up for this promo? Or all signups within promo time will be eligible?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 6 PRO using GAGT

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, I applied for that offer as a new ocbc credit card applicant. Receive a message that i nees to submit a few docs including this “full set of application form with signature”. where can i find the form to fill in and sign to submit ??

Hi there,

Customers are required to print & sign on the application form, before submitting it with the other required documents via mail or at our branches.

We will arrange for our service executive to call & assist you further.
Please share your contact number with us via PM.

Thank you.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC, is there a specific link to sign up for this promo? Or all signups within promo time will be eligible?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 6 PRO using GAGT

Hi there,

To be eligible for the promotion, customers are required to apply for the Titanium Rewards Credit Card by clicking on the Facebook link.

^CC

Tornesoul

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

To be eligible for the promotion, customers are required to apply for the Titanium Rewards Credit Card by clicking on the Facebook link.

^CC

Thanks alot, could you link it here? Cant find on OCBC facebook

In addition, how can I check if my account is eligible for this promo? Do you have a live chat on ocbc website?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot, could you link it here? Cant find on OCBC facebook

In addition, how can I check if my account is eligible for this promo? Do you have a live chat on ocbc website?

Link from favebook https://www.ocbc.com/personal-banking/cards/titaniumrewards-mastercard.html?sourceCode=NTCM01

reywind88

Reaction score
Hi OCBC

I'm purchasing the following

1. washing machine from Electrolux south east Asia pte Ltd
2. mobile phone from Samsung Asia pte Ltd

Will they qualify for 10x points?

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC

I'm purchasing the following

1. washing machine from Electrolux south east Asia pte Ltd
2. mobile phone from Samsung Asia pte Ltd

Will they qualify for 10x points?

Hi there,

Purchases made at an official Samsung store will be eligible for 10X OCBC$.

As for Electrolux, let us check further with the relevant department, and we will get back to you asap.

^DG

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.