SBF - November 2018

VinaFair

Reaction score
I read some article few months ago about when paying your hdb mortage using CPF, if one day you want to sell... the proceeds will return to your cpf + accrued interest. Correct?

What about paying some of these fees where payment can be made with CPF? Does it applies for the accrued interest as well? :
downpayment,
stamp duty,
conveyancing legal fees,
caveat registration fees,
registration fees,
stamp duty on mortgage,
survey fees,
home protection scheme

(Ref: https://www.99.co/blog/singapore/99-co-guides-paying-bto-flat/)

Or this one actually no need to matter, everyone just pay with CPF?
Thanks for the knowledge.

Logically, all payment by CPF will have to return to CPF + accrued interest. So think carefully how you want to service your loan in future!

Sent from HUAWEI INE-LX2 using GAGT

suping

Reaction score
anyway, i called the customer relation manager in HDB with regards to grant and also checked on the estimated start date for selection for punggol 4 room. She told me there isn't any dates set for it yet. Just need to wait for their sms or something.

Anyway, have anyone received the sms on what documents to bring on the date of selection?

lalalandzz

Reaction score
Have not decided on the blocks yet! Cos thinking of seeing what’s left then decide. Cut myself some stress (imagine I decided on a few then all kenna taken. Will have greater disappointment, just see whatever is left!)
What’s your queue number (rough gauge will do) haha. :)

hihi, can share which unit u looking at courtview and lakeview? thanks

really! i'm 8x hahah not even bothering to shortlist the units cos i will just take whatever thats left.
you should go choose 2x units, super high chance of getting what you want!

VinaFair

Reaction score
Tampines 5-room today 3/5 selected as at 1:54pm...

606B - #11-408
625B - #05-664
864B - #10-10

Maybe 12-4pm the other two will select?

I think Monday to Thursday, each day got 5 slots. Friday rest day.

slogd3ad

Reaction score
Tampines 4-room Booked as of today, 5pm:

GreenRidges:
601B #11-816

GreenVerge:
619B #11-608

GreenFlora:
874C #02-22

Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Tampines under the November 2018 SBF exercise as at 13 March 2019 00005

Only 3 people today for 4room? Hmmm.. 2 people already drop (might be couldn't attend the appointment)...
For those applying for Tampines, which project are you looking at? Any opinion about different project? :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.