Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

koonzlah

Reaction score
Its been two weeks since i mia. Didnt block them. Just let it be. Im using another no.

Its depressing since i lost my job. Worked my ass off for the past 2 half years. Got fired just like that. I came clean with my company with all the details but too bad they cant accept it as their reputation at stake.

I used to earn 5 digits monthly with commission. Another one came earlier the morning knocking on my door. But didnt do anything. The malay guy continously knocked for 3hours while i was dead asleep.
Bro u do sales? Pm me if u need a job

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Alamak888

Reaction score
I also facing the same issue, but everytime i pay ontime, i think to UML, i am a good "debtor".

But Now i cant pay for the defer. I called IMH hotline, then they pass the "one hope" number to me, i called and see the consultant yesterday, she asked me dont pay to them anymore...

But really feel depress leh...haiz..dont know what will happen :crazy:

green72

Reaction score
I also facing the same issue, but everytime i pay ontime, i think to UML, i am a good "debtor".

But Now i cant pay for the defer. I called IMH hotline, then they pass the "one hope" number to me, i called and see the consultant yesterday, she asked me dont pay to them anymore...

Yes, first step report to SPF. Then don't pay. No such thing as good debtor under their books. Only cows for them to milk some more. They will try their very best to make you default. They change their terms and regulation as they like.

Just put it this way, paying them make you an accomplice as other victims might report your account and you get in trouble.

Next, install CCTV. Go Town Council and get approval using your police report.Just install 1st, TC approval letter may take a week to process.

Block all contacts with them and I mean all. You go dark on them, then you got no chance to hear or read their threats. It helps to calm your nerves.

So they need to visit you. That's where SPF and your CCTV comes in. 999 is the number that can change your situation. Be quick to call if there's harassment at your place. 1 less runner they have, 1 less threat for you.

This is the only way.

Stay strong. Getting a consultation is a step in the right direction. Please don't pay anymore, expect initial harassment, let SPF handle and try to get back your life. Family and close friends are very important in this dark times.

Last edited:

Alamak888

Reaction score
Yes, first step report to SPF. Then don't pay. No such thing as good debtor under their books. Only cows for them to milk some more. They will try their very best to make you default. They change their terms and regulation as they like.

Just put it this way, paying them make you an accomplice as other victims might report your account and you get in trouble.

Next, install CCTV. Go Town Council and get approval using your police report.Just install 1st, TC approval letter may take a week to process.

Block all contacts with them and I mean all. You go dark on them, then you got no chance to hear or read their threats. It helps to calm your nerves.

So they need to visit you. That's where SPF and your CCTV comes in. 999 is the number that can change your situation. Be quick to call if there's harassment at your place. 1 less runner they have, 1 less threat for you.

This is the only way.

Stay strong. Getting a consultation is a step in the right direction. Please don't pay anymore, expect initial harassment, let SPF handle and try to get back your life. Family and close friends are very important in this dark times.

thanks bro.

tonight will go for sharing sessions, hope it's help, and see what's the next step.

Last edited:

green72

Reaction score
thanks bro.

tonight will go for one hope sharing sessions, hope it's help, and see what's the next step.
My quality of life became better since I did those things.
So far only a maximum of 2 days of harassments and visit. SPF patrol in my area suddenly become a lot.
I starting to enjoy life. No more hiding. So should you and the rest of us.

Good luck bro, stay strong. Share here or PM if need more to discuss. But pls leave your personal info out as much as possible becoz you don't who else is reading these.

I just share to also remind any UMLs or runners, their days are numbered, with threats of terrorism looming, SPF is stepping up their game.

Last edited:

Vimo Novo

Reaction score
Your sharing session will tell you not to pay them as well. It’s only going to help you feel good for a while then at night come, you won’t be able to sleep peacefully. Trust us here. We all had been through the same problem. Get a cctv first and then you might get some peace for now

thanks bro.

tonight will go for sharing sessions, hope it's help, and see what's the next step.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your sharing session will tell you not to pay them as well. It’s only going to help you feel good for a while then at night come, you won’t be able to sleep peacefully. Trust us here. We all had been through the same problem. Get a cctv first and then you might get some peace for now

yeah best way is to get a cctv with recording, so if anything happens, can handphone view, can backup and export to police for the video and picture :)

Reaction score
What action will the police take? I’ve already filed a online police report as well as went down to the station about a week ago. However, still getting harassed or going down to my unit.

That's what the CCTV is for, if you get harrassed, call 999 immediately give CCTV info, police will pull CCTV info and get the suspects.

Reaction score

We tell you what will happen. Continue paying, you will be harassed for the rest of your life. Stop paying, stand up to them no matter what they throw at you, they will give up in no time.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Those runners harass people never think with brain.
Worth it for some money ? Less than $100 per harassment ? :s11:

First time offenders found guilty of loanshark harassment shall be fined not less than $5,000 and not more than $50,000 with mandatory imprisonment of up to 5 years, and mandatory caning of up to 6 strokes. Second or subsequent time offenders found guilty of loanshark harassment shall be fined not less than $6,000 and not more than $60,000 with mandatory imprisonment of not less than 2 years and not more than 9 years and mandatory caning of up to 12 strokes.

green72

Reaction score
Those runners harass people never think with brain.
Worth it for some money ? Less than $100 per harassment ? :s11:

Any would-be runner who are themselves victims of UMLs should better off not paying than getting the caning. Need to whatsapp the UML this caning video.

The UML boss should get the caning.

The caning no joke sia!

Last edited:

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any would-be runner who are themselves victims of UMLs should better off not paying than getting the caning. Need to whatsapp the UML this caning video.

The UML boss should get the caning.

The caning no joke sia!

Normally is hiding at oversea.

Lamedino

Reaction score
Hello all! Its been while..but i still come here for updates! Anyway,for my case.Exactly one week after amount tranferres to my acoount,the AL called for payment.My husband was the one answering the call.Two different men.Some shouting and vulgarities can be heard.The first men was quite fierce.My husband didnt gave in thats when he hung up.mins later another man called up which is more 'educated' heehee.
After all the heated convo,we decided to transfer back the amount as both parties agreed.
No harrasment after that.
Except two days ago someone whatsapp me asking if i needed a loan.other than that so far so good.
I have had two CCTV installed..one day aftee things happened my husband quickly got it fixed just in case.I hope it will rest forever.
To those who is still in the mess,please be strong.Fight back.Family support is very very important.To family members of said,please give support.Dont leave them alone to face all these.Do what you can to help!

Please eat and drink well to replenish your energy to fight back all the calls or harassment.for my case i didnt touch any food for 4 days straight.Only sips of plain water.i survived but i looked like zombie.Thanks to my family my sons and husband.

5hank you to this forum too! I read up alot to make me feel better.some even advises me to eat and stay strong.I still come here every day for updates.I wish everyone who is still in the mess well.Be strong and never give in! Fight till the end.hopefully things will end amicably and most importantly is to get back your life safely and happy!

Vimo Novo

Reaction score
Do you realised after you chose to brave it and it’s all so much better? No need to be scared with those screaming over the phone. Physically they can’t do anything to you also. Just ignore all the harassment and explain to NOK involved

Hello all! Its been while..but i still come here for updates! Anyway,for my case.Exactly one week after amount tranferres to my acoount,the AL called for payment.My husband was the one answering the call.Two different men.Some shouting and vulgarities can be heard.The first men was quite fierce.My husband didnt gave in thats when he hung up.mins later another man called up which is more 'educated' heehee.
After all the heated convo,we decided to transfer back the amount as both parties agreed.
Except two days ago someone whatsapp me asking if i needed a loan.other than that so far so good.
I have had two CCTV installed..one day aftee things happened my husband quickly got it fixed just in case.I hope it will rest forever.
To those who is still in the mess,please be strong.Fight back.Family support is very very important.To family members of said,please give support.Dont leave them alone to face all these.Do what you can to help!

Please eat and drink well to replenish your energy to fight back all the calls or harassment.for my case i didnt touch any food for 4 days straight.Only sips of plain water.i survived but i looked like zombie.Thanks to my family my sons and husband.

5hank you to this forum too! I read up alot to make me feel better.some even advises me to eat and stay strong.I still come here every day for updates.I wish everyone who is still in the mess well.Be strong and never give in! Fight till the end.hopefully things will end amicably and most importantly is to get back your life safely and happy!

Reaction score

Good to hear you are in better shape. Pls share your story to prevent others from falling into the same trap and support the new victims who come here. Let's pay it forward and eradicate this loan scams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.