[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

CFC

Reaction score
Anyone encountered stuck disc? My disc cannot be ejected now. When I pressed the eject button, there's 3 continious beep and then nothing happens. Could hear something is going on in the disc tray but the disc just wouldn't come out.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how come in my friends list yesterday i already see someone playing the division 2 standard edition?

street date broken?

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
cE5c7dc.jpg

how come in my friends list yesterday i already see someone playing the division 2 standard edition?

street date broken?

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not just a Carousell thing, physical game shops have been leaking early copies of games eons ago at normal prices.

If you have a lot of time to go collect and play, that's great. I don't see what's the issue.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's not just a Carousell thing, physical game shops have been leaking early copies of games eons ago at normal prices.

If you have a lot of time to go collect and play, that's great. I don't see what's the issue.

waiting for reviews first

Lemon Porter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some will release the evening before. Or some simply stick to the day.
Been there done that as well.

Can’t rem for which game but some physical shop released early in hk and ppl reported it and subsequent action was taken against the shop.

Ppl are paying a premium for gold and ultimate edition to have early access instead of the official launch of division 2.

Nothing wrong but just unethical.
Anyway, agree to disagree. :o

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can’t rem for which game but some physical shop released early in hk and ppl reported it and subsequent action was taken against the shop.

Ppl are paying a premium for gold and ultimate edition to have early access instead of the official launch of division 2.

I remember 3ds Monster Hunter release 1 week early, Singapore was one of the earliest worldwide to play it. :s13:

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i did some googling, seems like march 12 can play already.
https://tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-updates/345468/the-division-2-launch-everything-you-need-to-know?refreshStatus=toDelete

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
I think those who bought digital (gold/ ultimate edition) would still shown as standard?

But hearsay there are sellers on carousel selling physical copy and collect before 15th.
I seriously do not like such sellers.
BOH Bian . My ns mate who open game shop de tell me this . The game will arrive earlier but cannot sell b4 release date. Those kena caught will have their supply cut. But online platforms like carousell is the loophole lol

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score

The game is Monster hunter

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't really care if shops broke street date. They're the one facing the consequences.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

colourwater

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know any local game shop who can pre order physical disc for Sekiro in Japanese language version?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.