BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

throwawaygrad

Reaction score
I applied for Jurong West too but I know many of the applicants are more interested in the Jurong Point one.

Can I know how good is the Pioneer plot? I thought it will be good to be near a sports complex haha. And I suppose it will be significantly cheaper than the Jurong Point plot as well..

dance42001

Reaction score
I should have a higher chance among others this time right

Mcsp scheme.... Top priority 30 percent ??

Haha dun think too much i have PPS plus Mcsp i also got queue number out of the unit they have. Please read on my previous post to know how the ballot works.

Best of luck to all. Btw i applied Kallang this time round again hope this will be third time lucky....

:D:D

kiwichia

Reaction score
I should have a higher chance among others this time right

Mcsp scheme.... Top priority 30 percent ??

Don’t pin hopes on this. Almost everyone is Mcsp. My last bto application, first timer+pps+mcps and I got a Q number out of range.

boxup911

Reaction score
I applied for Jurong West too but I know many of the applicants are more interested in the Jurong Point one.

Can I know how good is the Pioneer plot? I thought it will be good to be near a sports complex haha. And I suppose it will be significantly cheaper than the Jurong Point plot as well..

Pioneer is also not bad. Not so packed. Fewer blocks & looks unique.

lamEduDe

Reaction score
haha you guys too optimistic with mcps. this is my 9th try with mcps and so far only 2 have queue number (which is at more than 3 times of the flat supply)

HCS_HCS

Reaction score
Ikr! This is my 4th try with MCPS and I don’t see any “priority” benefits. But good to try it though :s12:

haha you guys too optimistic with mcps. this is my 9th try with mcps and so far only 2 have queue number (which is at more than 3 times of the flat supply)

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ikr! This is my 4th try with MCPS and I don’t see any “priority” benefits. But good to try it though :s12:

Applied with MCPS last year too, all cmi. Either no number or the queue > units available, then no chance to select.

This time round, first time I applying without MCPS. Maybe that works :s8:

enghong82

Reaction score
I think to be simple, MCPS or any other priority scheme, is more like you have 1 more lottery ticket... in the end it still based on your luck :)

Buying $1 quick pick toto or Buying $2 quick pick toto... in the end still need luck :) However, you have 2 chance instead of 1 chance.

jianhui1982

Reaction score
HDB site update - Result might be coming soon

HDB is having :s12: 2 different updates

We have scheduled maintenance works from 12:00am to 6:00am, on 16 March 2018, Saturday. HDB InfoWEB and e-Services will not be available during this scheduled maintenance period.

SingPass/ CorpPass has scheduled maintenance works from 12:00am to 9:00am on 17 March 2019, Sunday. HDB e-Services requiring SingPass/ CorpPass authentication will not be available during this scheduled maintenance period.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha dun think too much i have PPS plus Mcsp i also got queue number out of the unit they have. Please read on my previous post to know how the ballot works.

Best of luck to all. Btw i applied Kallang this time round again hope this will be third time lucky....

:D:D

Kallang over subscribe......

Well see how it goes lo

cashec

Reaction score
Hmmm. Few post before someone mentioned it's usually on a Friday? Or Thurs? Or maybe it's the last week of March based on last year's trend. Not sure.

Normally round 10am ba

Feb 2017 BTO Application: 14 – 20 Feb (Tues – Mon)
Result: 5 April (Wed)

May 2017 BTO Application: 18 – 24 May (Thur – Wed)
Result: 3 July (Mon)

Aug 2017 BTO Application: 1 – 7 Aug (Tues – Mon)
Result: 15 Sept (Fri)

Nov 2017 BTO Application: 14 – 20 Nov (Tues – Mon)
Result: 4 Jan (Thur)

Feb 2018 BTO Application: 6 – 12 Feb (Tues – Mon)
Result: 29 Mar (Thur)

May 2018 BTO Application: 22 – 28 May (Tues – Mon)
Result: 29 Jun (Fri)

Aug 2018 BTO Application: 28 Aug – 3 Sept (Tues – Mon)
Result: 5 Oct (Fri)

Nov 2018 BTO Application: 13 – 19 Nov (Tues – Mon)
Result: 18 Dec (Tue)

Can see from past BTO result day, it actually varies. It is always at 4 PM result release.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.