Treasure at Tampines

Clazav

Reaction score
Whoa I thought this project could sell well but after seeing this kind of floor plan for 3 bedders compact and a few types of 2 bedders, I think they going to be like garden residences, just that it is in the east of Singapore. Stop thinking that Singaporeans cannot afford and downsize..

And the developer don't put the bed on the floor plan there so people wouldn't realise it is small? Little cheap tactic.

What is the indicative price?

bojangle

Reaction score
Whoa I thought this project could sell well but after seeing this kind of floor plan for 3 bedders compact and a few types of 2 bedders, I think they going to be like garden residences, just that it is in the east of Singapore. Stop thinking that Singaporeans cannot afford and downsize..

And the developer don't put the bed on the floor plan there so people wouldn't realise it is small? Little cheap tactic.

getting condo is like a luxury item, but it seems like buying a small pigeon hole at high price which doesn't make sense.
HDB will be better off, cheap and spacious.

nowadays the condos design are so small, in master, either a queen bed with side table or king without side table, your choice. :D

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
I stay in a condo with large number of units too.

I see there are 2203 units in this estate. Well, you can forget about booking facilities such as function room or BBQ pit unless you are super lucky, or if you don't mind book weekday afternoon.

During weekend at my place, it's like HDB market crowd.

I mean seriously if you want to live in such a high density estate, just go for HDB. You'll enjoy the openness more rather than feel closed in by your condo walls.

is it really that bad

Aaron_soh80

Banned
Reaction score
there are double facilities .. meaning multiple bbq pits, pools etc.. tenant pool will probably come from Changi Airport and Changi Business Park

Direct shuttle bus to Changi Airport and likely the most budget friendly launch this year

Disclaimer: i am an ERA agent

i know ur director james Goh..

Aaron_soh80

Banned
Reaction score
I stay in a condo with large number of units too.

I see there are 2203 units in this estate. Well, you can forget about booking facilities such as function room or BBQ pit unless you are super lucky, or if you don't mind book weekday afternoon.

During weekend at my place, it's like HDB market crowd.

I mean seriously if you want to live in such a high density estate, just go for HDB. You'll enjoy the openness more rather than feel closed in by your condo walls.

r there many tiongs/pinoy/ceca?

quailmaster

Reaction score
considering the price point, i think buyers got to judge for themselves whether the price is worth the trade offs

this development is the lowest entry point to buying a new condo launch

Clazav

Reaction score
I think units with decent floorplan will sell well. So those 3 bedders premium and above should be fine. My opinion.

considering the price point, i think buyers got to judge for themselves whether the price is worth the trade offs

this development is the lowest entry point to buying a new condo launch

Clazav

Reaction score
I think it is not fair if we only look at the total number of units to judge whether amenities is enough. We should see like how many units sharing a swimming pool, gym, function room etc. And also this is how the developer can price it low and maintenance fee manageable.

is it really that bad

Parka

Master Member
Reaction score
I think it is not fair if we only look at the total number of units to judge whether amenities is enough. We should see like how many units sharing a swimming pool, gym, function room etc. And also this is how the developer can price it low and maintenance fee manageable.

This kind of thing no need to overthink one.

A look at their floor plan shows 29 blocks. How many swimming pools, gym, function rooms do you think there are in that estate for the 2203 units?

soufool

Reaction score

A look at their floor plan shows 29 blocks. How many swimming pools, gym, function rooms do you think there are in that estate for the 2203 units?

2203 units.. oh my god. Which project in SG also has similar # of units? Even D'leedon also has 1700+ units only...I'm surprised developer didnt consider breaking the land into 2? :s22:

Clazav

Reaction score
You will be surprised people will still chiong in and buy.

There are 11 swimming pools and 8 function rooms, 1 gym and 1 tennis court.

If break into 2 smaller projects, you might see price going higher.

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score
2203 units.. oh my god. Which project in SG also has similar # of units? Even D'leedon also has 1700+ units only...I'm surprised developer didnt consider breaking the land into 2? :s22:

D'leedon has 3 tennis courts and the 7 towers are very well spaced out.

I think treasure is the most crammed condo to date. This is what you get when developers overbid for land and have to squeeze in as many units as possible.

pippo20

Master Member
Reaction score
Rem to ask ur agents for red packet $3k or $3k harvey norman vouchers. Their 2% comm is easily $15-25k on launch wkend:)

yongsaver

Reaction score
saw the place on the 12th....interior quality wise...v typical of other condos. nowadays u see one,.maciam see the rest also. :D

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You will be surprised people will still chiong in and buy.

There are 11 swimming pools and 8 function rooms, 1 gym and 1 tennis court.

If break into 2 smaller projects, you might see price going higher.

cannot imagine how packed the gym would be sia. omg

Parka

Master Member
Reaction score
Their layout reminds me of HDB estates with open air ground floor carparks between, except the carparks now replaced with swimming pools. lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.