Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

uncle78

Reaction score
He is actually really good as a scorer with his HA now. Still can easily score once he gets A80 in box against WC Muller or Godzo.
I regretted throwing him away, I want him back now lol

I can start a museum to keep all these old players :s13:

Come join us at SG_Club, make great our "Singapore Legends Soccer Club

uncle78

Reaction score
My team total power is at 641,000.. still haven't try limit break..

If i fully limit break all my players, can reach above 700,000? Possible to hit 750,000?

Now i just login daily to get Dbs..

uncle78

Reaction score
dnt think can reach 700K

I see.. my goal will be to get to 700k then 800k... slowly but surely one day :s13: but first i need to bury and revamp all my current players

sk1des

Reaction score
DC Matsu and DC Ryo is featured! So happy, need both of them. Plus don't mind new DC Gentile for my red Euro team as well.

Glad I didn't pull on any banner since the last DF... have 5 free multi pulls to spare..

uncle78

Reaction score
DC Matsu and DC Ryo is featured! So happy, need both of them. Plus don't mind new DC Gentile for my red Euro team as well.

Glad I didn't pull on any banner since the last DF... have 5 free multi pulls to spare..

All the best.. i will save DBs.. now only 50 plus.. maybe next draw

nicobolas

Reaction score
Thks

Didnt see any Club vs Club competition? 1 to 2 yrs ago didnt have this, Something new? Is there criteria to qualify?

It comes back periodically. The last one just ended last month?
But yeah, no point being active in it if you do not have a full club and coordination.

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It comes back periodically. The last one just ended last month?
But yeah, no point being active in it if you do not have a full club and coordination.

yah coordination is key.

i knw someone ex-club got 13 in the 1st cvc then 2nd one no coordination went right to the bottom

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, completed to get dbs.. but ranking abt 9,000 to 10,000 wont get any good prizes :s13:

now got global share, keep grinding

uncle78

Reaction score
yah coordination is key.

i knw someone ex-club got 13 in the 1st cvc then 2nd one no coordination went right to the bottom

I see.. need strategy one ah. SG_Club is very new, started in feb 19, abt 10 to 12 players, 3 players with TP 630k+

slow and steady, login in daily for few mins to get some 3-4 free Dbs, end of month spin and pray for some gd players.. hopefully one of us can get above 700k by end of yr :s13:

Last edited:

uncle78

Reaction score
now got global share, keep grinding

Yeah.. but its still very hard to get SSR black balls and SR black balls.. :s13:

I see online team with SSR level 99 i faint liao :s22:

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah.. but its still very hard to get SSR black balls and SR black balls.. :s13:

those play since the game started

sk1des

Reaction score
All the best.. i will save DBs.. now only 50 plus.. maybe next draw

Thanks, never had luck with DC banners until last month. Hopefully this round will be able to strike again lol.
Not to mention DC Gentile has penalty area passive with HA. Damn, great combination if played with Godzo passive type.

Those playing since start should be able to get 2-3 S99. But those who exploited the club hopping transfer last time will probably get more than 5... Too bad I was too lazy then to do that lol

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me playing against Redname, please take note this is not his strongest team . :)

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

uncle78

Reaction score
Thanks, never had luck with DC banners until last month. Hopefully this round will be able to strike again lol.
Not to mention DC Gentile has penalty area passive with HA. Damn, great combination if played with Godzo passive type.

Those playing since start should be able to get 2-3 S99. But those who exploited the club hopping transfer last time will probably get more than 5... Too bad I was too lazy then to do that lol

I still don't know how to use Hidden Abilities? How do we see if a player has hidden abilities? We need to train them to activate their hidden abilities? Can a player has multiple hidden abilities? :s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.