Malaysia prepaid card

ezhikaie47

Reaction score

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My OneXOX is on One-X Offer plan, any way to extend expiry date?

Validity for the regular OneXOX plan is stackable, whether via reload or 6-month/yearly payable one.

I normally just buy the yearly extension.

Anyone here still used Celcom Xpax?

I realised for the last few months, I can not longer tether xpax data to my laptop when I am in Malaysia. It seem Celcom has disabled this function.

Look like I have to port my xpax to another telco

I still have my old XPAX24 and also a Magic SIM, but have never used tethering with them, so can't comment. :o

Before you try to port the number, you might want to check the personal particulars they've in their record. These information have to match whatever you provide at the other telco when you go over to do the port-in process. Just a friendly reminder. :)

ezhikaie47

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder. I guess I can just walk in any Celcom shops and verify my particulars or I have to go to Celcom service centre?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder. I guess I can just walk in any Celcom shops and verify my particulars or I have to go to Celcom service centre?

I was told to go to the nearest Celcom Center/Blue Cube.

If you've not, you might want to register and log in to your account - https://www.celcom.com.my/support - Online Customer Service. Can Online Chat with them to double-check. :)

cottoncloud123

Reaction score
May I know where to buy the one time pass? Intending to purchase a Sim card just for 2-3 days. Mainly to use GPS and surfing net. Any place in ksl/city Square sell such Sim cards?

Bro don't bother going to KSL or City Square Digi, they only want you to spend more. Never stepped into the shop for years.

Retail price for SIM (RM5 credit preloaded) is RM8 and nothing more. You should not be forced by the shop to do a credit top-up just because you want to buy a SIM card; which the shop always tells you that SIM card will cost you RM2x or RM3x and they don't sell SIM only b***s***.

I'm quite sure your Digi prepaid sim still works, just have to top-up every other month and activate a data plan (don't exceed 90 days if I'm not wrong).

Try download the MyDigi app, it's easier to manage and top-up that way.

There are 2 types of data plan - Auto Renew subscription or One-time pass. If you don't use often, I would suggest to just purchase one-time pass which would be sufficient for most - e.g. RM3 for 3GB valid for 1 day. RM12 for 4GB valid for 7 days, etc...

For the cheapest 1-2 days plan, check out the Box of Surprise. I can purchase 1GB for 2 days @ RM1.50.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know where to buy the one time pass? Intending to purchase a Sim card just for 2-3 days. Mainly to use GPS and surfing net. Any place in ksl/city Square sell such Sim cards?

These one-time passes from Digi can only be bought after you've got a Digi Prepaid card. See this link here - https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid-addons - and do scroll down to Notes and FAQ to read the details.

If you want the Digi Prepaid - https://new.digi.com.my/prepaid (again, read Notes & FAQ) - SIM pack from that area, only myNews in Komtar JBCC sells at RRP but often OOS, it seems.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, guys, I was passing by the customer service counter of Tesco KSL last Sunday/Monday and noticed that the Digi Prepaid counter-top display stand was empty, sitting next to the U Mobile one.

Just for info. :)

cottoncloud123

Reaction score

cottoncloud123

Reaction score
Digi system was down. Went to buy tunetalk rm2 but now they can't scan my face. Keep showing detecting fail immediately when I press scan my face. Anyone has had this problem before?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Digi system was down. Went to buy tunetalk rm2 but now they can't scan my face. Keep showing detecting fail immediately when I press scan my face. Anyone has had this problem before?

Scan your face? What's that for, as I've never encountered having to do that with a Tunetalk card?

ave10amk

Reaction score
Digi Live simcard can be easily purchase at petronas petrol station. They will help u to activate on the spot. + Grace period 90 days.

Elinking Esim using tune(celcom network) can be purchase in SG through their app via online payment or payment at any 7eleven in Malaysia. - Grace period 45days only.

cottoncloud123

Reaction score
Is this the rm8?

Digi Live simcard can be easily purchase at petronas petrol station. They will help u to activate on the spot. + Grace period 90 days.

Elinking Esim using tune(celcom network) can be purchase in SG through their app via online payment or payment at any 7eleven in Malaysia. - Grace period 45days only.

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
go straight to digi shop at ksl. For those who BMW (bus mrt walk), can take bus at jb sentral bus terminal to ksl straight at $1.50rm. The bus is under CW yellow colour, berth is at the far back.

if u stand in front pre-paid section at Digi shop, no staff will entertain u wan. lol.

got 4 packs at 1 go, $8rm/pack. not alw go in, so buy for standby.

Can buy and keep ar?
Thought they will activate on the spot?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.