Home Automation Enthusiasts

squidy

Reaction score
Guys...is my understanding of this logic correct?

Google Home --> RF HUB --> All other RF smart devices.

singcheng

Reaction score
Was seaching for touch switch to control lighting ? Have observe that 2 gang 2 way is suitable for my place with neutral lines..

https://www.lazada.sg/products/abs-w...jSbUV&search=1

I wonder this type of switches can mount with normal white electrical 86 X 86mm casing..

Anyone have try out and can share your experience also ?

Sonoff should be very standard, and will fit our 86x86 box.
I am using this from taobao:
【智能家居wifi手机远程无线触摸钢化玻璃面板86零火线单控定时开关】https://m.tb.cn/h.3F9iqZQ?sm=6e8bec 点击链接,再选择浏览器咑閞;或復·制这段描述¥ClNFbGUKZJw¥后到👉淘♂寳♀👈

Posted from PCWX using phone.
Creator of OEM Comparison Chart & Plan Calculator.
Ohm user since April 2018.

Windowlover

Reaction score
Sonoff should be very standard, and will fit our 86x86 box.
I am using this from taobao:
【智能家居wifi手机远程无线触摸钢化玻璃面板86零火线单控定时开关】https://m.tb.cn/h.3F9iqZQ?sm=6e8bec 点击链接,再选择浏览器咑閞;或復·制这段描述¥ClNFbGUKZJw¥后到👉淘♂寳♀👈

Thanks for your information, this model is good but I think it have neutral wiring require... look for one control lives wire will do as lazy for rewiring again,

singcheng

Reaction score
Thanks for your information, this model is good but I think it have neutral wiring require... look for one control lives wire will do as lazy for rewiring again,

If you have a 3 pin plug next to your light switch, you can tap from there. No need full rewiring.

Revealed

Banned
Reaction score
This is how I have set up my bedroom automaton. When I call for movie mode, the curtain closes, the apple TV switches on, the projector switches on, the projector screen lowers down, and the ceiling speakers switches on.

Last edited:

brandolu

Reaction score
What wireless set up are you guys using? Mesh? AP?belive extenders with different WiFi names might be detrimental to the home network and smarthome use?

AsusEpoxy

Master Member
Reaction score
What wireless set up are you guys using? Mesh? AP?belive extenders with different WiFi names might be detrimental to the home network and smarthome use?

nowadays even the cheapo xiaomi extenders can use back original SSID name, so no issues

233mmx

Reaction score
what is more important is to configure static IPs for your smart devices

techimoto

Reaction score
anyone here hire a professional company to do up their smart homes? can recommend which ones are good. like which are the best ones in sg. thx

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.