[OFFICIAL] Circle.Life S$0 Flexi Plan

osirisx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do they still send out the email receipt for boost?

Didn't receive any confirmation for my boost

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI NOTE 5 using GAGT

moshi2wei2

Reaction score
When can I port over?

Hi guys, my contract with M1 ends on 15 Mar.. does that mean that I can port over by submitting the request on 15 Mar or 16 Mar without incurring the termination charge? Thanks~

zuppeur

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone ported from zero1 and managed to get the rebate? finally decide to port from zero1 to circles but luckily decided to read the t&c. apparently the $120 rebate is only for singtel and starhub, and to a lesser extent m1($60).

i guess i will be going back to the main 3 telco after all as the base plan is not that attractive other than not having a contract.

I port over from zero1 got the rebate.
However first 2 mth is no rebate hor,normal charges

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
Like to know those who sign up recently for the $0 flexi plan
Are you able to port over your old number?

Sumimasen

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They're still offering the $0 plan? The last I saw delivery was very exp hence, didn't take up.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, my contract with M1 ends on 15 Mar.. does that mean that I can port over by submitting the request on 15 Mar or 16 Mar without incurring the termination charge? Thanks~
16 would be safer.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2 using GAGT

montosun

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I port over from zero1 got the rebate.
However first 2 mth is no rebate hor,normal charges

honestly this is quite sketchy, think i wait a while see if they will just show nett pricing rather than what cash-back or rebate promotion.

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I now switching to circle life data use some data over 900mb left. Keep on using tpg data forget circle life data.

Smarty2

Reaction score
They're still offering the $0 plan? The last I saw delivery was very exp hence, didn't take up.

Yes - registration fee from $0 to $18 to $38 and now to $50...not sure which other telcos hv such ridiculous high "registration fees". At the rate it's increasing the fee, might as well take it off the plan list since the purpose is to encourage subscribers to choose the other paid plans.

joesph

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes - registration fee from $0 to $18 to $38 and now to $50...not sure which other telcos hv such ridiculous high "registration fees". At the rate it's increasing the fee, might as well take it off the plan list since the purpose is to encourage subscribers to choose the other paid plans.
it's ok, one time, free for life

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Smarty2

Reaction score
it's ok, one time, free for life

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

Subscribe TPG 1st - after 12 mths trial then decide whether it's worth migrating to CL...by then CL's registration fee might hv shot up to > $100...lol...😅

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Probably they have enough Flexi Plan users now then originally wanted when launch the plan, that's why the increased registration fee. As for those who are already on the plan, it's free data. Other than the occasional email to purchase boost, Circle.life don't disturb is at all. Hence, just continue bah...until they scrap the plan..

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Anyone went to their scheduled roadshows before? @ the roadshows do they offer at least waiver or reduced rate for registration fee on $0 flexi plan?
Nope. They are not keen to get flexi plan users now.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

matchy

High Honorary Member
Reaction score

:eek::eek::eek:

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Subscribe TPG 1st - after 12 mths trial then decide whether it's worth migrating to CL...by then CL's registration fee might hv shot up to > $100...lol...😅

My 1st $0 plan is circle life which I subscribe in may 2018 on launch date and tpg I subscribe in Jan 2019 and I have 2 tpg SIM cards.

smart alex

Master Member
Reaction score

Heng i sign up two line for circle life $0 6 month back....heng a

Sent from Nanyang Technological University using GAGT

Angtehkor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heng i sign up two line for circle life $0 6 month back....heng a

Sent from Nanyang Technological University using GAGT

How you sign 2 lines. I thought is 1 NRIC 1 line. By the way you is sign nearly 11 months ago not 6 month. 21 may 2018 launch date free delivery and registration free, the next day they start charging money.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.