Reaction score
Yes, this is 5/5...

Currently level 3...

No regrets, SGD70.00

Last edited:

VannieP

Banned
Reaction score
does playing in team gives more exp than playing solo? 3 hours played only at level 5...very slow leh...

You already very fast....

Yup I think in group level, everyone is rushing, hence the exp points earned faster...

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
does playing in team gives more exp than playing solo? 3 hours played only at level 5...very slow leh...

not more. it gives u same XP if you killed the mob yourself, just that your friends did it for u. however the game does give extra reward if you did certain things yourself like headshots, killing certain types of NPCs for weekly challenges, etc.

plus you already read the leveling guide i shared yesterday. use that to your advantage. post level 30 they recently improved the amount of XP you earned but pre-30 I think the guide still works.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
15/03/2019 0530 hrs sg time server maintenance.

https://twitter.com/TheDivisionGame/status/1106306017145565184
Agents, we encountered an issue with the planned patch and will re-schedule the maintenance. We will update you when we know more about the timings. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

https://twitter.com/patt3rson/status/1106149740209717248?s=21
GearScore for loot drops is based on your max attainable own GearScore from all items owned, including your stash. Just hold on to items with higher GearScore, you don't need to equip them to still get better drops

Last edited:

Daeleon

Reaction score
PS 4 The Division 2

Hi everyone,

Is this mainly for PC players?

Cos i am on PS4 platform and would love to play together.

PSN: Daeleon83

See you guys soon~~

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

latest patch notes

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2013951-Upcoming-Patch-Notes
We announced an unscheduled maintenance yesterday and the planned patch is now nearly ready to be deployed, it includes the following bug fixes:

Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source

On top of that we’re hoping to include the following fix into that same patch and are confident that we will be able to push it live tonight.

Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times

Lastly, we are working very hard to address the crashes that are occurring and seem to be related to the Assault Drone being used while agents are in a group, as well as Skills not working properly and immediately being on a 15 second cooldown.

This means we might apply further patches over the weekend and will need to have unscheduled maintenance during that time. We know that everybody wants to get a lot of playtime in during their days off (and believe us, we too), so we will try to keep the downtimes to a minimum.

Last edited:

rollbread

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought from carousell for $40. I think AMD bundle free copy for buying specific product, only for PC user.

Now downloading the game, any PC gamer here can add me "Junroll".

Nirvani

Reaction score
Couldn't find any sg clan so created my own.. Those interested in some casual gaming on pc can join SGFirstDivision.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought from carousell for $40. I think AMD bundle free copy for buying specific product, only for PC user.

Now downloading the game, any PC gamer here can add me "Junroll".
sure u can find more players in the discord on first post.

Couldn't find any sg clan so created my own..
PC or console? if PC see the first post discord link. if PS4 console can PM me.

Nirvani

Reaction score
sure u can find more players in the discord on first post.

PC or console? if PC see the first post discord link. if PS4 console can PM me.

Uh I don't really bother with discord.. Just want to casual play only.

Daeleon

Reaction score
PS4 TD2 SG Clan

Hello everyone,

is there anyone created SG Clan for PS4 platform? Would love to run mission together~

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Reaction score
PC stuttering and crashing issues are turning me off from playing. Currently lvl 5 only.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.