Arsenal FC - Ashburton Grove - Part 10

eAtNeAt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight penaldo will rape Atletico Madrid.
And why Zidane go back real?
It’s hard to win the champions league again.
I suspect Zidane will try to buy mbappe and Neymar

Wah your prediction very zhun

bbbbbw

Reaction score
i think if ozil leave, he will go juventus to assist penaldo to win the champions league. best player in the world- penaldo. wonder when can iwobi or welbeck be like him.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When lacaz went down to earn a penalty, most pundits say it is soft and should not be given.
Last night, Juventus player Bernardeschi went down after a similar push to earn a penalty, no pundits say it is a wrong decision.

I only believe non-English ref. I won't even allow those BPL refs for my futsal games even if they pay me to do so. They are that bad!

These bloody pundits also. Damn irritated by them. If it was Harry Kane or Maguire who went down, they all will agree in unison that it was a penalty. But when a foreign player who works his socks off went down like that, the pundits will be so critical. The English biasness is real!

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think if ozil leave, he will go juventus to assist penaldo to win the champions league. best player in the world- penaldo. wonder when can iwobi or welbeck be like him.

Welbeck? You must be kidding me right...

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, what do you guys think of Auba? Is he the striker we really need? To me, I think he's probably one of the most inconsistent performers in the squad. If you take speed out of his game, it's quite damning that he can't offer anything else. His movements in the box and finding pockets of spaces are nice. But when we don't have much of the ball and when we are chasing balls, he's quite useless to be honest.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We've taken 4 points from Utd, 4 points from Spurs, 3 points from Chelsea, 1 point from Liverpool and 0 points from City. Especially against Utd and Chelsea. Those two teams have been our bogey teams for I don't know how many seasons already.

I think this is a huge improvement from Wenger's record against the other top 6.

Last edited:

bbbbbw

Reaction score
Anyway, what do you guys think of Auba? Is he the striker we really need? To me, I think he's probably one of the most inconsistent performers in the squad. If you take speed out of his game, it's quite damning that he can't offer anything else. His movements in the box and finding pockets of spaces are nice. But when we don't have much of the ball and when we are chasing balls, he's quite useless to be honest.

Well we need the speed. After ramsie goes to Juventus to link up with penaldo, how many players left with speed??

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who’s watching tonight? Getting goosebumps all over. All our league rivals are doing well in Europe.

eAtNeAt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who’s watching tonight? Getting goosebumps all over. All our league rivals are doing well in Europe.

Me! Hope we are not the only top 6 out of Europe. I'm surprised English clubs have become so strong over the years

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Me! Hope we are not the only top 6 out of Europe. I'm surprised English clubs have become so strong over the years

Yeah 50% of the last 8 in UCL are English. Chelsea are as good as through in the QFs too. We need to catch up. Hopefully its a win and the players can go to Dubai to chill and lepak for 2 weeks.

Last edited:

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Laca suspension lifted should give a psychological advantage for us. I'm sure no one at Rennes were preparing as if Laca might start.

metamofia89

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So far going well. Need at least one more goal so in case they get a goal in the latter stages of the game.

eAtNeAt

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Great start. Auba goal and assist. But went flat in the middle. Far fr over.
Amn doing well too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.