Samsung Galaxy S10: The Anniversary Phone

Xerovix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah if connected to Bluetooth device, audio keeps stopping then restarts when the display is on, not even unlocked very annoying. Anyone facing same issue?

Sounds like the app went into sleeping mode

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i saw many saying there is network issue with the phone.. didnt really realise it before but today while i was playing pubg i keep losing connection on data. any fix on this yet?

I got it yesterday. Phone shows 4G+, no data connection. Need reboot to solve. Tried off on mobile data, airplane mode on and off, all no use

raidorz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did Samsung remove the weekly deals for Samsung Pay for S10 buyers? Last week was the 10p for Lady M.

suqicake

Reaction score
Music cut off but I just tap back the bud to play. Kind of irritating.

i face the same issue yesterday on my spotify with my car bluetooth and Bud. But i recalled when i just got the phone, i dont have such problem with my car bluetooth.

Xerovix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i face the same issue yesterday on my spotify with my car bluetooth and Bud. But i recalled when i just got the phone, i dont have such problem with my car bluetooth.

Settings > Device Care > Battery > Settings (top right corner) > Sleeping Apps.

Check whether Spotify is listed there, remove it.

Reaction score
i saw many saying there is network issue with the phone.. didnt really realise it before but today while i was playing pubg i keep losing connection on data. any fix on this yet?

Definitely not yet. Very frustrating. Try turning off VOLTE. Worked for some .. it also worked for me today, need more testing on that.

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have this weird issue of chrome being dim. all other apps are fine

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Just found a trick on the in screen finger print scanner based on the Twitter video. Just tap on finger print scanner for 0.5 sec and let go, screen will unlock instantly. Ignore the animation on the screen as it's kind of misleading. Try to register ur finger print again if it isn't accurate. Please remember to be gentle and don't press down on the screen while registering ur finger print (forget about the on screen instructions).

Reborns

Reaction score
For those that have music cut off via Spotify one

try these.......
I remember very clearly that when i first got the phone
the Spotify is working flawlessly
then suddenly
when i listen to Spotify via Bluetooth earphone
the music will cut off when the phone blank out
and will resume when you tap on the screen

i remember i change a lot of settings on my phone
and mostly to do with Battery Saving.....

in my Battery Settings,,.. i make sure Spotify is not in the Disabled Apps or Sleeping apps

Adaptive battery : turn off
Put unused apps to sleep turned off
Optimize Settings turn off

Power mode is Optimized

it is working
i am not 100% sure which settings above that causes it
but it is not the music streaming apps issue
it is Samsung's battery saving issue

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.