who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cutthroat

Reaction score
Streak wins with WhiteHunter bro. From epic 5 to epic 2 2 stars now. 1 more streak win will be legend
Let's go!

Wah, you all play what time one ah? Logged on at 10+ last night no ppl on, i played a few brawl and went off. Need to catch you all today or else i gonna be without a team again if y'all rank up.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nb never even see u... Remember to carry me next time

you legend can carry me mah.

last night play encountered trolls although no afk at all which is rare. one troll gusion with full hp couldn't even kill akai with 1 hp left.

kckc722

Reaction score
hopefully tonight match up will be good. usually friday night is disaster..

Add me to rank up: 37821296

i play natalia, kagura, belerick, diggie, irrithel, mino etc

Yoloist

Reaction score
Lol, my Kimmy is okay lah. Just that the lapu have retribution and took all jungle buffs end up my whole game no buff.

My Kimmy wr 70% on another account lolz

And I don't play tank....
wah gg... kimmy early no farm no snowball then gg liao

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you legend can carry me mah.

last night play encountered trolls although no afk at all which is rare. one troll gusion with full hp couldn't even kill akai with 1 hp left.

I epic la.... I so long nvr rank liao. Recently play classic 100% kena players 2 tiers above, play until sian also

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

can add me also, we really need someone who can play either khufra, johnson, mino, akai, gato, natalia or irithel. 90% of the games usually don't have tank or good burst damage.

ign is 宇宙雷神. england flag.
id: 247051800 (9309)

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I epic la.... I so long nvr rank liao. Recently play classic 100% kena players 2 tiers above, play until sian also

the matchmaking consider you as legend even though you drop to epic. legend rank quite hard to get match up with lower tiers.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the matchmaking consider you as legend even though you drop to epic. legend rank quite hard to get match up with lower tiers.

Got like that one?? But ok, suay. My other smurf highest rank is gm V. Highest gm V. I also kena legends for that acc when I solo very often, and a lot of epics team mates. Tbh both accounts all keep kena two tiers above one

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got like that one?? But ok, suay. My other smurf highest rank is gm V. Highest gm V. I also kena legends for that acc when I solo very often, and a lot of epics team mates. Tbh both accounts all keep kena two tiers above one

maybe they recognise you as pro so need you to carry whole team :s13:

sometimes the timing you play determine the random teammates and enemies. if too many legends or epics playing then likely you will get some of them as teammates. they will also pair a good player with few bad players.

moonton never bother to fix the bad matchmaking despite so many complaints. best is to play with a team so you can avoid the bad matchmaking.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If pro won't be stuck liao :vijayadmin: my wr drop until below 50 also lol. The tiers are too wide with the invites and mentorship thing. I just usually lazy otot solo lor and try hero

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

weekends always lose stars :s13:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Wah, you all play what time one ah? Logged on at 10+ last night no ppl on, i played a few brawl and went off. Need to catch you all today or else i gonna be without a team again if y'all rank up.

I usually 8-12 wh not fixed ba

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Looking for GM-Epic people to rank with if you all still have slots. I play tanks, atm mostly Akai, Mino, Grock. Local #2 Akaki on my server. Sick and tired of Solo Q and meeting idiots and 3 mm in one team. Dragged my Akai WR for ranked from 80%->63%. Do add me, ID: 382652372 , Online timing usually 8pm-1am most days.

the last match if the lance never abandoned the match we confirm will win. I see his profile his main is argus (797 matches wr 54%) lance is only try try 39 matches only. Alot of these type of irresponsible ppl that's why without a fixed team is hard to climb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.