Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

sk1des

Reaction score
Crying now.. wasted 50 dbs and didnt get any SSR players:s22:

Now feel very very poor .. no DBs

Come join us at SG_Club, make great our "Singapore Legends Soccer Club

I’m even more unlucky. 500db wasted and only got 2 **** old dupes...

uncle78

Reaction score
I’m even more unlucky. 500db wasted and only got 2 **** old dupes...

:eek: that is 3-4 months of dbs saving :( feel ur great pain bro

Come join us at SG_Club, make great our "Singapore Legends Soccer Club"

Last edited:

sk1des

Reaction score
i dont get the attraction of this banner for anyone to spend 500db :s22:

DC Matsu for Red JP, DC Ryo for Blue JP and DC gentile for Red Euro. All are the best at their role and quite relevant for those region colour teams.

uncle78

Reaction score
bgZwHCLl.jpg

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Wasted another 50 dbs.. :eek: and never get any SSR...

very sianz... :(

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wasted another 50 dbs.. :eek: and never get any SSR...

very sianz... :(

i wasted at least 100 db from each acct, also no ssr :(

but heng my ssr ticket from challenge road got the HA misugi, those playing jap team in my club all very jelly

uncle78

Reaction score
i wasted at least 100 db from each acct, also no ssr :(

but heng my ssr ticket from challenge road got the HA misugi, those playing jap team in my club all very jelly

congr... i stuck at challenge road 19.. next challenge need 3 thai player.. but only got 1 so far :(

cannot fulfill condition..

Gameslalalala

Reaction score
congr... i stuck at challenge road 19.. next challenge need 3 thai player.. but only got 1 so far :(

cannot fulfill condition..

If you complete story mode, the last matches give Thai players. They may not be strong enough to score as SR but can definitely score at SSR.

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you complete story mode, the last matches give Thai players. They may not be strong enough to score as SR but can definitely score at SSR.

still pretty tough and need the right boost

i did tht stage by exchange for faran in the shop, give him his B shot from a SR, boost the shot, LB his shot also

now quite simple with team skill + formation boost too

uncle78

Reaction score
still pretty tough and need the right boost

i did tht stage by exchange for faran in the shop, give him his B shot from a SR, boost the shot, LB his shot also

now quite simple with team skill + formation boost too

Thks a lot. Now realise cannot anyhow sell away players.. bec someday you may need them :s13: Hopefully can get back the Thai player and clear the stage one day... i want the SSR ticket at stage 24...

Now everyday login for few mins to get 3-4 free Dbs
Hopefully end of Month Dreamfeast spin can get more powerful players
Currently team between range 645k to 635k depending on formation and players.. Hopefully end of yr one of SG_Club members can cross 700k.. without spending a single cents on game :s13:

Come join us at SG_Club, make great our "Singapore Legends Soccer Club.

Last edited:

sk1des

Reaction score
Thks a lot. Now realise cannot anyhow sell away players.. bec someday you may need them :s13: Hopefully can get back the Thai player and clear the stage one day... i want the SSR ticket at stage 24...

Now everyday login for few mins to get 3-4 free Dbs
Hopefully end of Month Dreamfeast spin can get more powerful players
Currently team between range 645k to 635k depending on formation and players.. Hopefully end of yr one of SG_Club members can cross 700k.. without spending a single cents on game :s13:

Come join us at SG_Club, make great our "Singapore Legends Soccer Club.

Yea, and they keep releasing new crappy N, R & SR players as well. I usually keep a copy of each card last time but can no longer afford to do so due to space constraint...
My capacity now already increase to 525 but still need to sell off stuffs. Can't keep much drills either. Now I limit my player cards to minimum SR and above with a few R only.

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yea, and they keep releasing new crappy N, R & SR players as well. I usually keep a copy of each card last time but can no longer afford to do so due to space constraint...
My capacity now already increase to 525 but still need to sell off stuffs. Can't keep much drills either. Now I limit my player cards to minimum SR and above with a few R only.

Which R you keep? Got use?

sk1des

Reaction score
Man... EX5 Kaltz is so damn bloody annoying... stupid retarded Klab with 100% auto intercept and almost instant recovery...

Asakura

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
too early. wait a bit more, next week in fact, for dreamfest to make good use of ur dreamballs

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.