Creative Outlier Air truly wireless earphones

samuelk

Reaction score
Did you receive any notification prior to delivery? Or did they just show up at your door? :o

They SMS in the morning but despite my advice to the call center to call me before they arrived, they still turn up unannounced

kevpaang

Reaction score
2nd review after a full documentary on YouTube (1 hr 06 mins);

No ear fatigue after watching, my ear didn't scream any unbearable discomfort. An hr pretty much exceeded my usage time en route to work.

In all honesty, there was a tiny winy bit of lag but barely noticeable unless u do lip reading n not listening.

Just like most BT ear wear, there are hissing noise especially when not in play but the SQ overpowered the "snake". SQ are still clear n crisp. Overall leh, I'm very satisfied with the performance.

Last edited:

bobaccord

Reaction score
HiTohmwl.jpg

Finally mine is here.. I ordered 9 March..

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

bobaccord

Reaction score
Which creative app u download to use with the buds? I d/l the soundblaster connect but it has no option for outlier Air.

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Last edited:

thumbtacked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We have further verified with our product team that they are working to have a bigger sized eartip for the Outlier Air. We are planning to have it available by end of April but this is tentative and it is subject to change without prior notice. 

At the moment, we cannot confirm the specific date when it will be available for our customers.

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
For those with fit issues, not the cheapest solution, but the Spinfit CP350 should work well...

nuarl_ep-nt01ax-sf

kevpaang

Reaction score
Did a ear tip swap with my Jabra ones, felt so much better than the stock.

However, it did raised up the earbuds by a mm or 2 but still able to charge leh.

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did a ear tip swap with my Jabra ones, felt so much better than the stock.

However, it did raised up the earbuds by a mm or 2 but still able to charge leh.

Better in what sense? I hate in-ears cos they go so deep, makes my ear feel funny everythime like anal probe :s13: this one might be just nice. I have been holding off buying in-ear earphones for so long cos of that reason lool.

kevpaang

Reaction score
Better in what sense? I hate in-ears cos they go so deep, makes my ear feel funny everythime like anal probe :s13: this one might be just nice. I have been holding off buying in-ear earphones for so long cos of that reason lool.

Hmmm...cos the wall of Jabra's tip are thicker n ain't so flimsy so guess it's like more cushion n snugly.

I feel you bro...felt like something digging inside your ear. That's exactly how I felt when I got my 1st wired IEM. It's soooo deep that my ears felt violated. *lol*

philipsdell

Reaction score
Just got my replacement, very good customer service, thumbs up to kok hong for the excellent and patient service, i got the chance to demo their emu teak and surprisingly he recommended the aurvana trio to pair with the super x fi dac/amp and it sound better in some of my own music and videos than the teak.

He also taught me how to use turn on super x fi with the outlier air:s13::s13:

bro you went down to their service centre in Jurong? I gonna go refund mine.

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok, last night i went to the gym. The buds having no flaps or anything to secure the fit, surprisingly it never fell off. Not even once.

Actually, the ear buds should be touch sensitive, not a physical button. I understand the accidental touch part but perhaps they can have a companion app for that and disable any touching if people choose to.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.