[Official] Diablo 3 Thread - Part 16

urbanbootless

Reaction score
When a boss is killed in a Nephalem Rift, a permanent ping will mark the location of the boss’ death until the Rift is closed

Matchmaking no longer prevents players from joining a game while a Greater Rift is already in progress

These ones are cosmetic but great changes, tbh I'm surprised they're still updating and not only changing the item sets for season journey. I will try it once again, and probably after reaching GR50 will quit :D

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When a boss is killed in a Nephalem Rift, a permanent ping will mark the location of the boss’ death until the Rift is closed

Matchmaking no longer prevents players from joining a game while a Greater Rift is already in progress

These ones are cosmetic but great changes, tbh I'm surprised they're still updating and not only changing the item sets for season journey. I will try it once again, and probably after reaching GR50 will quit :D

Gr50 is like..... half a day work?

minisukiyaki

Reaction score
the new Logitech G502 mouse out guys looks cool sia still got free powerplay if preorder now from shopee...... sibei worth it leh anyone else gna get it too?? :s13: or yall got any other mouse to recco? looking to upgrade my gear,, then up my rank hahaha

killless

Master Member
Reaction score

Normal target is complete all chapters of season journey. GR50 too easy, even as a casual player.

deepblue_82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My com is back up at long last..! Now waiting for new season to start.playing 2 lod first

bundy

Master Member
Reaction score
Any clan to join for fast leveling

Sent from Where Is My Nexus5x using GAGT

killless

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha this new season quite boring. The theme and build is the one I hate the most. LON

Is actually a refreshing change. Need more time to farm for ancient uniques. Rather than get 6 pieces of the set item and easily steamroll to GR70.

Tobecontinue

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is actually a refreshing change. Need more time to farm for ancient uniques. Rather than get 6 pieces of the set item and easily steamroll to GR70.

Current gear u also can steamroll to 70. Basically since the big reform most gear can blaze thru it. It’s no big diff. Most Lon build are damn boring to play as well.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.