Recommend me 27" with 144Hz monitor

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dude i already said ugreen....do a search on lazada. 1.5m selling at $8.99 at lazada and $7.30 at shopee.

UGREEN 1.5Meter DP to DP Cable 4K 60Hz UHD DisplayPort Male to Male Monitor Video Cable Compatible with 1080P Full HD for PC Host, HP Laptop, Graphics Card and All Your DP Enabled Devices - Intl
-- based on description, doesnt support QHD nor higher freq though..

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cable dp 1.2. Dp 1.2 can support 1440p 144hz. Your monitor 1440p 75hz. Problem? Aiyar if you dont trust then by all means buy other more costly cables lar....oh wait.....want cheap want good want everything under the sun.....

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cable dp 1.2. Dp 1.2 can support 1440p 144hz. Your monitor 1440p 75hz. Problem? Aiyar if you dont trust then by all means buy other more costly cables lar....oh wait.....want cheap want good want everything under the sun.....

so arrogant for what? not that I dun trust you, but the description was different from what you initially mentioned so just asking to confirm which exact product esp you didnt provide the exact link.

thanks anyway...

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so arrogant for what? not that I dun trust you, but the description was different from what you initially mentioned so just asking to confirm which exact product esp you didnt provide the exact link.

thanks anyway...

Lul i rather be arrogant than a blardy ignoramus. Its not rocket science. Ownself dont know can go google. DP 1.2 cable for dp 1.2 port. What so difficult to comprehend? No wonder no one bother to answer your questions other than that other guy looking to get rid of his excess cables. You dont even bother to help yourself and expect everything to be spoon fed to you.

RuoQin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u should look at W270-2 (version 2)

I am using one, with HDMI and running QHD.

Think my GPU is too old, so it can only show FHD using HDMI cable~

Dude i already said ugreen....do a search on lazada. 1.5m selling at $8.99 at lazada and $7.30 at shopee.

I got my ugreen DP cable, very good quality cable, can view QHD with old GPU's DP~ Thanks for the recommendation~!

5star_pundit

Banned
Reaction score
i am using my monitor (see below) as a living room TV by connecting it to New Media Solutions tv box to watch mediacorp programmes using HDMI at resolution 1080i at 50Hz. The audio sound come out from the monitor itself

Processor
AMD Ryzen 1700X | EK-Supremacy EVO
Mainboard
MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic
Graphics Card
MSI GTX1080 Gaming X | EK-FC1080 GTX TF6
Memory
Adata XPG Spectrix D40 2400mhz 2x8gb
Display
Acer XB271HU
Storage
WD Black NVMe 512Gb SSD
Casing
Be Quiet Dark Base Pro 900
PSU
Enermax Platimax DF Platinum 1200w
Audio
Edifier S1000db | Sound Blasterx AE-5 | Sennheiser HD600
OS
Windows 10​

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
i just switched from DP cables to hdmi 2.0 cables. worked like the same as dp cables.

Last edited:

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
Think my GPU is too old, so it can only show FHD using HDMI cable~

I got my ugreen DP cable, very good quality cable, can view QHD with old GPU's DP~ Thanks for the recommendation~!

i am using ugreen hdmi cables, works great.

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
UGREEN 1.5Meter DP to DP Cable 4K 60Hz UHD DisplayPort Male to Male Monitor Video Cable Compatible with 1080P Full HD for PC Host, HP Laptop, Graphics Card and All Your DP Enabled Devices - Intl
-- based on description, doesnt support QHD nor higher freq though..

dp 1.2 can support 2560*1440 at higher frequency what. who tell u cannot?

Tan Gee Ming

Reaction score
Lul i rather be arrogant than a blardy ignoramus. Its not rocket science. Ownself dont know can go google. DP 1.2 cable for dp 1.2 port. What so difficult to comprehend? No wonder no one bother to answer your questions other than that other guy looking to get rid of his excess cables. You dont even bother to help yourself and expect everything to be spoon fed to you.

do not be rude to the other guy la. he is just asking around. no offense.

noidea

Reaction score
crap ... PRISM+ just released their F270i PRO
same specs as the title selling at $399
if I knew this, I would not have bought my new current monitor ... :(

zhiwei_86

Master Member
Reaction score
If I'm looking for 24/27 inch around 200+, LG or Dell to go? My current Samsung served me well for almost 10yrs+ solid yrs.

someone commented about the quality of recent Samsung monitors..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.