Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If aircon any reliable WS or accessories shop?

I tried Sheng Auto. Although they are more towards accessories. Jackson is knowledgeable and skillful on air con stuffs. If you looking for accessories, must as well do there all together.

Alternatively, just for air con, there is so call king of air con which given by fellow bro here. Check a few pages and you see. Nearer to JB custom if you enter via woodlands.
Personally, i tried them and they did all the correct stuffs and professionally. Result: NG
Then immediately, the same day i dropped by Sheng Auto and Jackson managed to solve it.

airxairx

Reaction score
Went to cc for servicing last week. Everything went well.

On Sheng Auto, do you know what are the head units they carry? Am considering between getting one from taobao and asking them to install, vs buying from sheng direct.

I tried Sheng Auto. Although they are more towards accessories. Jackson is knowledgeable and skillful on air con stuffs. If you looking for accessories, must as well do there all together.

Alternatively, just for air con, there is so call king of air con which given by fellow bro here. Check a few pages and you see. Nearer to JB custom if you enter via woodlands.
Personally, i tried them and they did all the correct stuffs and professionally. Result: NG
Then immediately, the same day i dropped by Sheng Auto and Jackson managed to solve it.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

On Sheng Auto, do you know what are the head units they carry? Am considering between getting one from taobao and asking them to install, vs buying from sheng direct.

Can't rem... Pioneer ....etc Better you drop Jackson a text. :)

Jeaniuz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to send in my ncp93 to either carclick or lten pro, to do up the following.

Eo and filter - buy in sg
Atf (got filter?) - buy in sg
Spark plugs - not sure if they have, shop in sg no stock for denso sk16
Air filter
Alignment
Brakes and fluid - if bring own, how many liters of fluid is needed?
Coolant - 4L enough right

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to send in my ncp93 to either carclick or lten pro, to do up the following.

Air filter
Alignment

Air filter can buy in sg n change yourself. Fitinpart.sg. Can check their website for ur spark plugs dot4 and coolant.

Refer to ur car manual for how much fluids to buy if u aren't sure.

I saw a sg car at cc. The owner was doing major servicing I think. He took out a lot of barang from his trunk- eo, filter, atf, brake fluid, pads, coolant, fuel pump, spark plugs...

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Air filter
Alignment

Source a few stockist in sg for that SP.
AFT has a filter.
Air filter buy from SG.
brake fluid and Coolant, 4L each should be sufficient.
CC should be kind enough to top up if not enough.

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coolant better not mix with the wrong type. If you need to top up use distilled water. But best to buy enough if you want to “flush”.

Source a few stockist in sg for that SP.
AFT has a filter.
Air filter buy from SG.
brake fluid and Coolant, 4L each should be sufficient.
CC should be kind enough to top up if not enough.

Jeaniuz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the replies.

Do cc require appointment in advanced? The mechanics can speak local bahasa right, as im not chinese haha. Planning to go in early morning during my off day on a weekday. Its my first time owning a car so pardon my questions.

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks all for the replies.

Do cc require appointment in advanced? The mechanics can speak local bahasa right, as im not chinese haha. Planning to go in early morning during my off day on a weekday. Its my first time owning a car so pardon my questions.

I suggest better make appointment. Inform them what you coming for. Then they can allocate the jobs.
Bahasa/ simple english should be ok.

Good luck and enjy....

jfkoh

Reaction score

Recommend u buy from them direct, got problem just find them. This android unit alot hidden problem 1, unless you dun mind ship back China to get 1 to 1 replacement.

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where in jb can change to goodridge / hel ss brake hose? Isn t cheaper there?

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where do you guys go for wheel alignment in JB? Previously I did it at Ah yuan’s old place. They way they drove my car pissed me off. Changing directions without coming to full stop.

Any really good and careful mechanics that do alignment? I don’t mind paying a premium since you already getting Malaysian pricing in JB.

SuperSprint

Reaction score
Where do you guys go for wheel alignment in JB? Previously I did it at Ah yuan’s old place. They way they drove my car pissed me off. Changing directions without coming to full stop.

Any really good and careful mechanics that do alignment? I don’t mind paying a premium since you already getting Malaysian pricing in JB.

CarClick alignment 25RM Using better computer system then LCH Brother.
20-30mins job at CarClick.

really_noob

Master Member
Reaction score

My AD in SG did that to my car too as I sat in the car and we went out to diagnose certain noises which I reported.
Really can't expect mechanics to drive the car like it's their own, regardless of how much you pay. My theory is the gearbox is made to withstand a certain level of abuse throughout its life and I know I don't abuse my gearbox on a daily basis.

I noticed the JB car wash guys change gear without coming to a complete stop too. Happens rarely at the place that I always wash and they are quite gentle with the driving (not like some racer boy) so I still go to them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.