linusz

Master Member
Reaction score
Where can we get a full list of features and benefits

Posted from PCWX using ALP-L29

rosifiedZ

Reaction score
Thanks Boss. Probably will sign sub cards so more ppl can go in . i cheapskate

One other query, tia gong from another Premier Private cardholder say lumosine to airport is complimentary and unlimited . May i check if it’s really unlimited or got any TnC behind it and if this applies to only principal cardholder or can sub card utilise this benefit under the principal card holder account . I believe need to verify identity before boarding the lumosine right so can sub card book or need main card holder to book and be physically there?

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Supplementary card members are also entitled to the unlimited complimentary visits to any Plaza Premium Lounge till 31 December 2019.

Do note that each Voyage Card member can only bring one accompanying guest along.

^CC

Last edited:

CoolRock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

One other query, tia gong from another Premier Private cardholder say lumosine to airport is complimentary and unlimited . May i check if it’s really unlimited or got any TnC behind it and if this applies to only principal cardholder or can sub card utilise this benefit under the principal card holder account . I believe need to verify identity before boarding the lumosine right so can sub card book or need main card holder to book and be physically there?

Supplementary card: S$188 (with GST), first year waived for first 2 supplementary cards

worth it meh?

rosifiedZ

Reaction score
Next year got like 4 trips planned and not all take biz class so just close one eye take it as entrance fee for lounge . 1st year free mah so if the sub cards people don't really use the card for miles, can still cancel lol

But yea, probably wont get more than 2

Supplementary card: S$188 (with GST), first year waived for first 2 supplementary cards

worth it meh?

chesterchen

Reaction score
Just checking here.

Am I the only one getting fraudulent transactions?

Had one unauthorized transaction in October 2017, and had to get my card replaced with a new card (and the hassle of all the recurring payment with it).

Had another one this year, January 2019, and having to repeat the entire process again.

CoolRock

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just checking here.

Am I the only one getting fraudulent transactions?

Had one unauthorized transaction in October 2017, and had to get my card replaced with a new card (and the hassle of all the recurring payment with it).

Had another one this year, January 2019, and having to repeat the entire process again.

any places in common where you visited and this happened?

jermss

Reaction score

so far i have been getting unlimited rides to airport since june last year and recently i called to ask if i still have unlimited rides.. it has been extended to Nov this year.

I typically book for my family as well when we head for holiday together. different location.

crispycrumbs

Reaction score
anyone tried redeeming their Voyage Miles to Krisflyer before? Around how long will the process take? OCBC admin pls advice?

Tiger9119

Reaction score
anyone tried redeeming their Voyage Miles to Krisflyer before? Around how long will the process take? OCBC admin pls advice?

Usually within 24hrs (working day), the longest I experienced was 36hrs.
There was once I did a transferred at 9pm and krisflyer miles were credited the next morning(working day).

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi there,

Conversion of Voyage miles to KrisFlyer miles will be completed within 3-5 working days. The miles will be reflected in your KrisFlyer account.

^DG

crispycrumbs

Reaction score
Usually within 24hrs (working day), the longest I experienced was 36hrs.
There was once I did a transferred at 9pm and krisflyer miles were credited the next morning(working day).

Hi there,

Conversion of Voyage miles to KrisFlyer miles will be completed within 3-5 working days. The miles will be reflected in your KrisFlyer account.

^DG

Thank you for the help :)

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it worth while using this card abroad?
Since you get 2.3 miles for every equivalent SGD 1 that you spend abroad.
For eg if I am in Australia, do you think it is worth spending with this card?

Or am I better off changing cash/ using Youtrip card instead?

Tiger9119

Reaction score
Is it worth while using this card abroad?
Since you get 2.3 miles for every equivalent SGD 1 that you spend abroad.
For eg if I am in Australia, do you think it is worth spending with this card?

Or am I better off changing cash/ using Youtrip card instead?

If you want to"buy" miles thru spending then it is worth it. But there are some other cards that that give more miles for overseas spending.

With effect from 15Mar 2019, OCBC Foreign Currency Transaction increased to 3%(from 2.8%) and the miles earned is 2.4 miles. The miles will cost you 1.25cts.

Last edited:

princessreiko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you want to"buy" miles thru spending then it is worth it. But there are some other cards that that give more miles for overseas spending.

With effect from 15Mar 2019, OCBC Foreign Currency Transaction increased to 3%(from 2.8%) and the miles earned is 2.4 miles. The miles will cost you 1.25cts.

So after taking into consideration the exchange rate, 1.25 cents spend get 1 mile?
That's very worth it right?
Usually it is $1 local spend get 1 mile.

Tiger9119

Reaction score
So after taking into consideration the exchange rate, 1.25 cents spend get 1 mile?
That's very worth it right?
Usually it is $1 local spend get 1 mile.

The 1.25cts per mile is you "buy" thru overseas spending (3% fee). 3cts per $ for overseas spending, 3cts divide 2.4 miles= 1.25cts.
The miles earned thru local spending is free.

Last edited:

mmmanyeung

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

I have a supplementary card for my wife. When she setup the payment for Grab, after she typed in the card detail and go to validation page, it showed the user not found...Would like to ask if supplementary card cannot be used online?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.