View Single Post
Old 17-03-2019, 07:42 PM   #8098
Kennaacam

THIS MAN CLAIM TO BE FROM CASH MART WHICH IS A LISCENSED MONEYLENDER. I LET MY GUARD DOWN AND PROVIDE MY PERSONAL DETAILS AS WELL AS PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT TO HIM. HE REQUESTED ME TO TAKE UP A SHORT TRIAL LOAN AS I AM A NEW CUSTOMER. 350 WAS CREDITED TO ME AND THAT WAS TO BE REPAID IN A WEEKS TIME AND AMOUNT WAS 750. AFTER THE PAYMENT MIKE TOLD ME THAT NEW REGULATION, HAVE TO TAKE ONE MORE TIME TRIAL LOAN OF THE SAME AMOUNT WHICH I STUPIDLY DO SO. ATLAS NO LOAN AMOUNT WAS APPROVED BUT THEY PROCEED TO CREDIT $700 TO ME WITHOUT ME ASKING FOR IT OR AGREED THIS TIME. I SENSE SOMETHING NIT WTONG AND MAKE A POLICE REPORT. MIKE STARTS THREATENING ME WITH SPAM CALLS AND MESSAGES PLUS CALLED BOTH MY OFFICE AND MY HUSBAND TOO. I LEARNT A LESSON FROM THIS SCAM. THEY ARE STILL DEMANDING 1K FROM ME WHICH I REFUSED TO AND THEY SAID THEY WILL KEEP SPAM CALLING MY OFFICE AND COME TO MY HOUSE. I have installed cctv at home now.

My question here is how Long will this go on? I have informed my firm about the situation and they understand that I am a victim but I fear for the safely of my love ones. Any one can share?